Is there anything you need to sleep with for comfort?

A partner, blanket, anything you like.

0|0
11|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually sleep spooning my partner I don't sleep well otherwise lol

she's not here tonight either :(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love sleeping with the warm glow of my Himalayan salt rock lamp accompanied by a Spotify sleep playlist and snuggles from my dog. There's also something about an eye gel mask that has been cooling in the fridge with the contrast of a thick blanket.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I have sleep apnea, which means I stop breathing many times while I sleep. This places undue stress on my heart and brain as well as other areas of my body.

In the interests of both my health and my comfort, I sleep with a CPAP machine (Continuous Positive Air Pressure) exactly like the one shown in the picture. I wear a mouth and nose mask similar to the one shown.
    1800cpap.com/.../QuattroFX_Sleeper.jpg

2|0
    0|0
    • I have sleep apnea too and I hate it. I don't have a machine, but I've noticed I sleep and breathe better when I lay on my left side and have the fan blowing on me. I decided to do that because I noticed I always end up in that position anyway when I wake up.

• Pillow or two is a must.

1|0
    0|0
  • For sure at least a blanket. I wouldn't mind putting my arms around a woman. But she needs to have good hearing so I can be woken up and find out what that noise was/came from.

0|0
    0|0
  • My speaker set sure to say. It plays some soothing tunes to help me transit to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like sleeping on a bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • My SO for sure XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with some kinda background noise and headphones. Binaural beats help.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must be covered completely, I need a fan blowing air, multiple pillows, and plenty of room. I don't cuddle as I sleep either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blankets!

0|0
    0|0
  • A naked female partner...

0|0
    0|0
  • me under the blanket

0|0
    0|0
  • listening to Music

0|0
    0|0
  • i need a bed pillow and sheet for comfort

0|0
    0|0
  • Pillow and a blanket

0|0
    0|0
  • A Smith & Wesson.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good feather pillow. Not the sponge bouncy ones

0|0
    0|0
  • for sleep i think blanket...
    with partner thing go other way :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• yeah it's my pillow. a person would b nice but ill have to wait a few years :P

1|0
    0|0
  • A partner would be amazing, but blankets work too.

1|0
    0|0
  • A fan for me. I'm very hot natured and cannot sleep comfortably if there's no wind on my skin. In fact, I have it on me now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I used to be like that when I was younger. I would literately put a fan in my bed. I'm surprised I didn't get electrocuted.

• Lol. That brings back my own little memories when I would pull my sheet over the box fan and sleep just like that. It was so much fun... I couldn't stop giggling Lol

• My boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, just a blanket when it's cold, but wouldn' say no for a partner (My future husband) :3

0|0
    0|0
  • i need one pillow. and to not be too cold or too hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • My fluffy cuddly black and white cat Whisper. She is my alarm clock too.

0|0
    0|0
  • A body pillow, I like to wrap my leg around things when I sleep I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • A blanket, water (just in case)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my blanket. It's so soft, warm and smells good. It helps me sleep.

0|0
    0|0