Any plans for this weekend?

I, as usual, have none. Probably just watch netflix all weekend and eat a lot. How about you all?

0|0
14|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just moved in a new place going to set up my entertainment center, TV/Surround sound/Xbox etc.
    Then I'll order some stuff on amazon.
    Maybe order a Pizza. Sit back and catch-up on some Hulu and Netflix.
    By myself of course : (
    Then I'll cuddle myself to sleep. Wow my weekend plan went from great to reality check

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Work today til 4:30, Saturday off to do? Then a 9-5 on Sunday.

Very fulfilling weekend as you can see :p

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• 1|4
    0|0
  • not much exciting... fix and replace a kitchen faucet... if i have time put together a kitchen island. hopefully find some time to relax and watch a movie or tv show

1|0
    0|0
  • I get payed today then work Saturday Sunday then soccer on Monday through Thursday and school everyday besides work days and girls and friends omg I'm busy😢

2|1
    0|0
    • Who do you play soccer for?

• @lindseykinz832 I was playing for an Academy Team but rn I'm basically Free agenting for tourenememts untill I find a group I like

• Not much play online game, eat some tasty food, finish one stage of my personal project. And maybe annoy few of my neighbor on online game, or draw a sketch, or continue writing my novel. Or listen to some new music tracks,
    Watch a new movie.
    I have a lot to do so I will be offline on gag or will spend few hrs here

1|0
    0|0
  • Homework
    Cycling
    Homework
    Clean chicken coop
    Homework
    Maybe go out?
    Homework
    ... did I mention I had a bit of work to do?

1|1
    0|0
    • Also, what's with the new account? (sorry if I'm the billionth person to ask :( )

• Show All
    • Mountainbiking? Cuz i do race cycling and mountainbiking as a sport/hobby haha.

Sounds cool, exploring the forests :)
      This autumn i mountainbiked in the mountains (not Alps) in france alone, although i knew the routes and stuff, but it was still pretty adventurous haha

• @Dipsy Yeah, it's good fun :D

• Celebrate something, update my resume, and send it to various companies. Greater opportunities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do some work Saturday, then either see whats going on here on play Dragon Age some.

Then Sunday i'll go play fallout 4 with my cuz or just stay home. No real great plans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh, eat, masturbate, Netflix, chill, sleep, and be a morally bad person

1|0
    0|0
  • Spend time with my SO in the city. It's my weekend off sat until mon; lots of Christmas shoppin to do and whatnot

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently on holiday at a beach house with the lads.

Internet reception is shit but nothing keeps me from GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • get drunk, stay drunk, and have sex

0|0
    1|0
  • You really look like a homicidal queen catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Football
    2. Gym &swimming
    3. Studying
    4. Gaming :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Working out, that's it really, my friends will probably do something but like always I won't be invited

0|0
    0|0
  • Study for final exams and think of my girlfriend since she left to visit her family outside the state.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just visiting my grandparents, that's it really.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing either. I was partying last weekend so on this one I'll just chill and relax :)

0|0
    0|0
    • oh and I should do some stuff for university... <_<

• Just working around the house then brewing some beer with my buddies

0|0
    0|0
  • Try my damned hardest to pass muh math exam.. that shit's crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're going to Netflix and chill lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing. Again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably just be at home and cry that I broke up with the love of my life a month ago :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet for now :) Do u have?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'll have some of my girl friends over tonight, we'll probably watch a movie and eat snacks. Read; try to pick a movie for 3 hours and drinking wine, talking half the movie while stuffing our faces with candy and then falling asleep in a bunch. Tomorrow we all will do some Christmas shopping and on Sunday I'll be working :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am going to the Dominican Republic in 7 hours. We will be leaving for the airport between 2:00 - 3:00 a. m. today.

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally no plans at all. Like always.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to meet some High-school friends #reunion

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep in, do laundry, get groceries, watch football, and be lazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to play at a big Christmas concert on Sunday, and hang out with friends and maybe do some Christmas caroling on Saturday.

1|0
    0|0
  • NOPE! how about no! hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat and sleep. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I went sight seeing, played playstation, watched Christmas movies and skyped a few of my friends :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I might leave my bed to get food or a Dvd & then get back in bed 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Bowling later tonight. Then probably relax for the rest of the weekend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have work 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go to my aunts place... and hopefully it won't suck.

0|0
    0|0