Guys, would non-vegans ever go vegan for their girlfriend/wife if she was vegan?

I know most guys might say that they would never but I'm honestly quite curious :)

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your significant others beliefs are worth investigating since their beliefs define the person you love. Take the time to research it. Maybe you'll find you want to go with it, maybe not but just as you wouldn't shrug off a kiss don't shrug off their beliefs. By the way, your beliefs matter too! As long as you've done the research and have a valid basis ( or invalid, lol) for wanting to do the opposite, at least you cared enough about her to figure it out

What Guys Said 9

• I have been a life-long veggie, brought up from birth as veggie. My sister has been, too. It's only a small step for me to become vegan. I don't like milk or cream, so that's not a problem. The hardest part for me would be reading the labels very thoroughly to ensure the product IS vegan! I would miss cheese, especially Leerdammer and Emmental, as vegan cheese is so awful!

Overall? Of course I would go vegan if it meant that much!

• oh my gosh it was like reading my own comment haha! I eat mainly vegan, but I constantly just crave pizza (vegan pizza doesn't compare) but I think it's sweet when people make huge decisions like that for others you know? :)

• NOPE.

You might live a few years longer but it's not worth it. Moderation is better.

• it's understandable tbh, just like if my boyfriend ever asked me to stop being vegan lmaaao

• Thats understanable, its the exact same way the othet way around too. Im not going to try and convince a vegan to stop, so they dont need to try and convince me to start.

• yep! I agree :)

• I'm a vegetarian, and I would gladly go vegan for a girlfriend. :)

• I would join in with eating some of her meals but I like meat and I don't think any woman is ever worth the sacrifice of not eating steak.

• No i would not mind eating vegan food but in the end i would still eat meat

• No way I'm turning into a vegan for a girl. Why won't she stop being vegan for me?

• I'd gladly eat vegan food every now and then, but I will NOT give up on meat.

• Not a chance in hell

• Eating "healthy" doesn't mean only eating veges and fruits (vegan), it means cutting out your fats. Or well, not all of them, but, most of them. You need protein and most of that comes from meat