Are you flexible?

Do you like gymnastics and are you flexible? Can you guys do, back handsprings, somersaults, handstands e. t. c?

When I was 12 I could bend my legs behind my head, I can't now and that was only a year 😂
I used to do ballet and gymnastics when I was younger, I had to quit because my legs wouldn't bend the ways a gymnast or ballet dancer should.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a gymnast but I know how to do a couple of things : The splits, the handstand, headstand (But with a wall :x) the handsprings (I can do it while without lying on the floor first) and the cartwheel!

What Guys Said 11

• I can still bend my legs behind my head. I don't cause of how it looks. But I can. I can also kick as high as my head without my other foot leaving the ground. (I'm over 6' tall). I can do a few other things too. My doctor says I have loose ligaments. Sometimes my arms dislocate while sitting still relaxed.

• I'm not very flexible. I hope PE classes stopped having flexibility as part of physical fitness. I was really insecure about it because I was active in basketball, martial arts and running, but no amount of stretching or exercise made me any more flexible.

• In my school it does, and I don't see any point forcing kids to do I even though they're bodies werent created in the same was as flexible people did.

• I'm not able to do most of that stuff but I am flexible, always have been. Can touch my ankles to my hips.

• I'm about as tall and flexible as this thing

www.wohlfahrt-edv.de/.../Braunkohle%20Bagger.jpg

• For my size I'm a very flexible guy! :-D

• i wanna learn how to do backflips but I don't know how

• Not at all, I used to be when I was 12 -13 not anymore

• I flexible but I'am not acrobatic though.

• Yes im flexible, but not so much lol
    I go to the gym

• Generally, you don't lose that type of ability. Only if you were in a serious injury, does that happen

• No I wasn't. But people have been saying there's something wrong with my legs

• Yeah, you had an injury. You might want to check it out. You don't just lose flexibility, trust me

• I'm so flexible on some days I can tie my own shoes.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I can do back hand springs, summersaults and hand stands :)

• God, no. I did gymnastics as a child but ultimately had to quit because I was so inflexible.

• I'm extremely inflexible in my legs, but I'm quite flexible in my back. I can do handstands, somersaults and handsprings. I used to do gymnastics when I was younger.

• You need to keep stretching or your body locks up as you age. It's a good thing to do for fitness and coordination. It may even help you to reduce stress:)

• very much.. :D Like super flexible.. Im a gymnast actually
    lol

• Unfortunately not at all, none of the above :( Never have... except summersaults when i was like 5 lol

• Same I used to do somersaults when I was little, but now I bend as easily as a steel pipe. In p. e we have to do handstands/headstands, somersaults, cartwheels. I'm usually off on those days

• Haha i feel your pain, my body just won't bend those ways lol

• I was a gymnast when I was younger, I can still do somersaults, cartwheels, handstand, and backflips.

• Very
    It surprises me actually

• I don't go tothe gym and neither am I flexible :D but i can do somersaults.