What's the worst Christmas present, you have ever received?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol when I was a kid I watched the presents slowly go under the tree in the week leading up to Christmas. Then I threw a fit on Christmas Eve. Woke up to Christmas morning and my parents had literally returned every present! Like... I got nothing!

Worst. Christmas. Ever! Haha I think I was like 6.

What Girls Said 6

• Makeup. Which probably sounds weird but I don't wear makeup so it was a pointless present.

• I never received a Christmas present before.

• A bunch of old rags and beads my wealthy older female cousins (one is a lawyer and the other one a neurologist) gave me and them saying I can make any clothes with them.

How can you give that to you dearly then 10 year-old cousin?

• Getting nothing in my past relationship and him acting like it's a normal day (coming at night and then leaving after a couple hours) after only saying Merry Christmas once.

• but that was ages ago... I've long broken up with that selfish cheapstake

• A vegetarian cookbook. I dont like to cook and Im not a vegetarian.

• No books, we writers live off books

What Guys Said 5

• Years ago my little sister gave me old Halloween candy for a Christmas gift. She was like 9 at the time but it was still pretty bad. It was just a bag full of all the bits of candy that she had not eaten over the last two months, so the kinds nobody liked and it was all melted and stuck together.

• When I was little my mom gave me a box of toilet paper for Christmas. I cried nonstop for 45 minutes then my mom finally took me to toys r us when she realized that the crying is never going to end.

• Swimming trunk..

On Christmas Eve? Thank you very much -_____-

• Just some ugly clothes I won't wear

• Clothing. .