Country or city?

Do you feel more comfy in the city or country?

• City for me. Where's Starbucks, where's the people?
  • Country for me. Fresh air no people.

Most Helpful Guy

• City. Country is nice for a week or so, but then it gets boring. Give me the city any time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was born in the country, grew up in the country, got married in a country church, and guess what? .. Yes, I still live in the country.. And here I shall stay. :)

• Goodness Me.. Thank you so very much indeed for the MHO.. It's hugely appreciated. :)

What Guys Said 13

• City, country isn't for me. I got used to living in cities, seeing people all around me every day and having easy access to what I want.

• City. I don't drive so living in the country would just be a hassle.

• I've lived in both. Country is boring and doesn't offer much. City is stressful and crowded. Suburbia ftw👍👍👍

• definitely on the country, I live in a 750 pop village and and the city I study in (100k) is already way too big for me

• city offers lots of things but way too crowded and usually lower quality of people , country is peaceful , quite and the people are better but its boring and far from everything

• City. Probably seems weird because I'm so introverted, but I have more fun in an urban area, even alone.

• No one defines what they mean by country. I prefer a place 15 minutes from the city and has a small community in which the people own a couple acres. I do not wish to have to drive gravel roads or own nonpet animals.

• In the country.

• Total country boy. I dont even like being in the city, would never live there.

• I'm a country boy! I live where there's trees, fields, and friendly neighbors!

• I live in the Country close to a city.

• İ feel more safe in city ,

• Where is the option for both? I like the wide-open space of the country, and the beautiful sights, but I like the activities in the city, and all the things going on, all the options for food, and being able to walk everywhere. Ideally I would spend my week in the country, and then go to the city for the weekend, if I had money to buy country house and an apartment in the city.

What Girls Said 11

• Country for sure.

Can't own horses in the city and I cannot live without horses.

• I like both, to be honest. I like the solitude of the country, but I like the convenience of the city.

• I live in a rural town. It's peaceful, quiet and the community is nice. I'm currently in a city for college and I hate everything about it.

• Country for me. Fresh air no people.

• I could never be happy in the city.

• I'd prefer the country out of those two because I don't like crowds of people, but the suburbs are the best.

• I love the city!!! I feel it's more alive, even though a weekend in the country side doesn't do harm ;)

• probably the suburbs. extremes bug me.

• City, I enjoy the variation of people and things.
    But I like retreating to the country side sometimes.

• I prefer city but I live in the country

• I voted for country - fresh, mountain air is my favorite.