Have you ever smoked weed?

Weed is pretty good, if I say so myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never smoked weed
    Never smoked a cigarette
    Never drank Alcohol
    Never will iI ever do any of the following!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, and I liked it. I don't smoke now due to career reasons, I have to have clean urine at all times. Plus it's really expensive, prices have come down with the medical marijuana floating around in my state but an ounce still costs 250-260. Anything less than an ounce, your just wasting your time and money. I just moved to Georgia, so I don't know about here, but either way that's all in my past. The only way I'll smoke again, is if I'm old, retired, and in pain. Then I won't give a shit, I'd rather smoke weed than get addicted to any kind of opiate.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah it's fun for when you're bored or if you just want to chill out with some friends. Lots of fun to see a fucked up movie or a 3D movie a horror movie while high 😌

• I haven't. Are you are you gonna yell at me?

• No, I don't feel the need to do so.

• No, I haven't. I don't plan on it.

• Many many many times. I still indulge in in awhile and I started smoking it when I was around 13. It's a great anxiety/stress reliever.

• it kills brain cells. If you want to live in a house for the mentally retarded you could try it.

• Yes but not a fan at all nowadays

• Nope, I have not. I don't ever plan on doing so.

• Yes I have smoked before.

• Nope
    I detest the smell.

• Yep. I agree, it is pretty good.

• Yes i have...

What Guys Said 21

• Nope, and I don't plan on it. I honestly don't quite buy facts and figures that say it is "harmless" or "doesn't cause addiction."

It is something I stay away from. I'm fine with how I am right now, clear headed and fully aware without having anything.

• Yes i have... For 10 years.. But I've quit... Enjoy it while u are young... Dont let it get your grades down ( its more important than u think)... And u should quit when your around 18... Most jobs now have some sort of drug test.. Piss test takes a month to get clean.. And hair folicale can be up to a year, if the company is gonna spend that much... Im not trying to preach, but its the best advice i can give someone about it at your age... And dont try anything harder

• I haven't and I don't plan to do it. I don't want to eventually get addicted.

• I have never smoked weed,
    I have never smoked as I feed,
    I have never smoked it planting a seed,
    I have never smoked wearing a sock,
    I have never smoked weed winding a clock,
    I have never smoked at my home,
    I have never smoked weed while watching Biodome ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DSAAY65ZL.jpg

• 1|1
  • Love it, but GAGer virgin losers will hate on it.

• No, I did not and it ain't gonna happen as long as I don't get a terminal cancer.

• I haven't, but that's just me!

• Yea like twice. It's airtight i guess. Just weird feeling. My teeth and my muscles felt weird. There were fun parts. Just not something I'd do a lot or pay money on.

• No I have not and I don't intend to ever smoke it. You potheads can preach about the so called "health benefits" and all that hippie crap you keep shoving down peoples throats.

• Not so bad, it has some amazing benefits if used properly... but like medicine you shouldn't dose higher than whats needed. Ypu take one advil not the who, e bottle right. In that respect its perfectly fine

• Yes I have. It's alright, gives me anxieties nowadays so I usually smoke alone if at all.

• Plenty of times, it's alright.

• I never have. I never saw the appeal.

• I have in the past. Not in like the last 10 years

• Yes but all it did was make me tired

• Nope, and I don't plan to :D.

• I have tried it yes

• No but I have eaten seaweed and bathed in it too.

• I hope they legalize it soon in Florida.

• I've been smoking all day while watching football.