Where do you think the most beautiful people come from?

I know there are beauties and handsome people in all countries but I am curious on what people are attracted to :)

0|0
20|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Australia :) haha, jokes aside for women, Eastern Europe ie Czech, Hungary, Ukraine...

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm spainards!

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I can't really speak about countries. I can't really place people from different countries. I can speak racially. I think Hispanic/Latina and white people are the most attractive. Although, black men are pretty attractive, I think. Without gayness or sexual attraction towards men. Black women, not so much, in my subjective value of beauty. But omg. I just saw this half white, half Chinese chick. I would like to say she was the hottest person I have ever seen, but I don't know. It's hard to say. She was fucking fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Every country and race has beautiful people. And I'm usually the least politically correct person. It's just that it's so hard to really place. Eastern Europe also has some amazingly hot women.

I think the most beautiful people are white or Hispanic/Latina/o. Next best I think are Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish 😊
    Then Czech, sirbian, Ukraine,

3|3
    0|0
  • I think most women in most countries are beautiful, however, the most stunning girls have a tendency to come from places like Ukraine, Russia, France, Brazil and Korea (south (-Northern girls unknown-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Brazil and America.

1|0
    0|0
  • From Sweden and 2 place is Russia then the USA

0|0
    0|0
  • Tunisia coz there's @ElissaDido
    And Lebanon coz there's @archiz

2|0
    0|0
  • This may sound cliche and cheesy but it's true; beauty can come from anywhere. I wouldn't say I have a preference

1|0
    0|0
  • I know this is crazy, but most beautiful people I think actually come from hell just to manipulate those that aren't beautiful and those that are.

0|0
    0|0
  • All over the world. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways

0|0
    0|0
  • From lebanon
    @archiz ma hek?

1|0
    0|0
  • China, I really enjoy Chinese girls.

0|1
    1|0
  • Good balance of Hardship and mentorship.

When u have it hard u ususally turn rrally good or really bad. If u have good guidance and support, u can make thst into a blessing. At the end of it it's up to the person...

0|0
    0|1
    • Dude, sure you got the right question? :D

• Oh I thought it was inner beauty. Lmfao.

I m at the office watching my boss. I skimmer through everything lmfao.

I think everyone likes Scandinavians right? I mean the world's beauty standards are based off the caucasian race.

Swedish I'd say

• Strait out of a nut sack originally, same as the average and ugly people.

0|1
    0|0
  • England, France, Italy, and Spain.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are beautiful women everywhere but I must say Israeli women have the fantastic factor for me

1|0
    1|1
    • Israeli, lebanese and syrians look a lot alike :p

• Show All
    • I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say you're Lebanese

• Yes I am.

• I think from Venus...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love japanese with a more european body. Like the mixture + them having them rack dayum

0|0
    0|0
  • Eastern Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • well my genes

0|0
    0|1
  • India
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence. Athleticism.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just a bit farther than you dare to look. Not really far, just a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Slavic women are some of the hottest

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman's va JJ

0|0
    0|0
  • The North Pole. 🌲 Santa Claus sends them to every continent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most attractive girls are probably the Dutch or Belgians, that section of Europe has some gorgeous women. Other then that China has some good looking women too (if you like Asian girls, which I do), but those are easily the best looking women in my mind. Dutch/Belgians, and Chinese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slavic girls, swedish blondes, pretty much all the beautiful girls that are in these annoying ads on GAG that are related to russia or slavic women. Thats pretty much my type.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• My fiancรฉ is Swedish like me and he's dreamy lol, we are both constantly told none of us look Swedish though haha.
    I wouldn't be able to decide since there are so many gorgeous people in the world!

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah well I am finnish and I have a swedish boyfriend so I can't really argue there :D ;)

• Haha high five! 😉 Oh really? One of my friends is from Finland and she's a cutie, so are you! 😄

• Omg you re so beautiful😍😍

• Hard question since I've met attractive people from many countries.

I met a jamaican guy who was so damn fine, but I can't say the most attractive people come from there lol

I have a crush on a Canadian guy and he's also super hot

and my german friend has the best pair of tits lol and her brother is super hot too

my American friends are very attractive :)

I've met many hot mexican people too

and a super intelligent and sexy colombian guy

and lots of English hot dudes

and once in the restaurant I worked I met extremely beautiful norwegian girls, one of them had blue eyes... I couldn't stop looking at her XD

in said restaurant I met a very hot czech dude with his wife and kids hahaha

on a concert I made out with an aussie guy and he was pretty tall and hot

on another concert I met a guy from naples, italy. He was average but his eyeeeeeees
    and the argentinian hippies you see in tulum are to die for, those long beards and messy style, I just love them

I also know a russian guy who has dark hair and a very hot face

I had a cambodian neighbor, she was very short but had a great butt and cute face, her skin color was so delicious

Oh well, hot people come from any place :D and that's why I wanna sleep with them all hahahaha there are 195 countries you know? lololololool

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really hard to say cause, like you said, there's beautiful people everywhere. It's not that easy to pick just one country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like middle eastern guys a lot. I think they look the hottest. I also like black guys but only certain types.

2|0
    0|2
  • I'd say there are beautiful people around every corner, everywhere in the world. I don't think most of the countries' stereotypes are still true, there are different kinds of people everywhere :)

1|0
    0|0
  • From vaginas but they originate in their father's sack.

1|1
    0|0
  • Eh I ve been attracted to all kinds of types.
    But I am usually drawn to unique features, exotic etc..
    I really like metise people, ukranians, welsh (catherine zeta jones), brazilians (adriana lima), colombians (shakira), germans are pretty hot too, italians and Spanish...
    Aghh all are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are handsome and beautiful people all over the world. There also ugly and stupid people all over the world. I'm sorry I can't answer your question without sounding stupid. I choose to sound intelligent by answering your question correctly as above

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful people come from every countries!

0|0
    0|0
  • The most beautiful people are the ones whose love and compassion radiates in even the darkest places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazil

Filler

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the guys here in Sweden. But also Australia and Brazil 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • i personally think that russian women are the prettiest

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say Asian and middle Eastern guys 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful or handsome is relative I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to brown hair guys with light skin or tall tan guys with black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle East

0|0
    0|0
  • Planet Earth so far. In my travels through Europe, North and Central America, there have been a lot of attractive people from all over. People I have met in class from different countries in the Middle East, Asia and Australia as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweden

0|1
    1|0
    • I agree since I have a swedish boyfriend ;)