Guys, Would you date a girl like me who has all these things?

I have ADHD , anxiety, mood swings, learning disability, ocd, dermatitis,
In the morning I take three ADHD pills one mood swing pill and a half of an anxiety pill at two I take one ADHD pill and at night I take five and a half sleeping pills
And I'm allergic to all tree nuts I will died if I eat them like if I touch nuts and then touch my lips my lips will swell up, raw egg whites again I will die if I eat them, feathers i start sneezing and I get hives and my eyes swell shut, my own sweat I get hives from it, some dogs fur I get hives, chlorine I get hives, pollen sneeze and eyes swell shut, dust its hard to breath and sometimes my eyes swell shut, cinnamon scented products its hard to breath it gives me a really bad headache

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I strongly suspect it isn't necessarily those things you listed that's the causing your problems by them selves. What I suspect mold on those things.

What Guys Said 3

• The learning disability is a killer. Wouldn't do it.

• It does not matter, this is not a proplem u have a hard life but that does not mean u r different person.

• I would date you