What great thing happened to you today?

In English class today we had a special assignment. We had to make up a character for the Cruicible, and we had to read out loud. I was shaking so hard that I could see my hands moving in front of me. After I finished my backstory, I sat down and felt my face heat up. I was so scared. I looked around and heard a few whispers. I expected the worst, but when I listened closer I heard "woah", "That was so good oh my gosh," and "She did so good!" Writing is my passion, and this made me feel so amazing. How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The dismissal bell rang at the school I was subbing. Definitely didn't have a good class as that middle school! :-P

• You just described how I feel about going to school! But I'm the teachers pet, no matter the teacher, so my day is usually decent since my teachers are basically my friends xD

• I am pretty mean, but can you blame me? Have you met teenagers in 2015?

• I sub grades 7-12, I met a lot of you guys! :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing good really happened today. Maybe just the fact that I got to play with my puppy, but that's about it. Wasn't really a good day.

What Guys Said 2

• I won a game of rock, paper, scissors.

• I had enough sleep for once 👍

tops everything :P

• I still haven't done that, you lucky duck.

• usually I sleep only 4-6 hours... but I fell accidentally asleep at ~2AM, woke up again at 6:30 and went to bed and slept until 1PM... so about 11 hrs :P

What Girls Said 4

• My internship place just called me and finalized the employment offer to me for when I graduate... so that's cool.

• I started laughing... really loud!

• That's great! :)

I got out of work early!

• This is kinda weird.. But sometimes after I pray my face kinda "glows."

It happens rarely.. not even sometimes/when I least expect it.

So it happened again today

And I felt good.😇