What great thing happened to you today?

In English class today we had a special assignment. We had to make up a character for the Cruicible, and we had to read out loud. I was shaking so hard that I could see my hands moving in front of me. After I finished my backstory, I sat down and felt my face heat up. I was so scared. I looked around and heard a few whispers. I expected the worst, but when I listened closer I heard "woah", "That was so good oh my gosh," and "She did so good!" Writing is my passion, and this made me feel so amazing. How about you?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The dismissal bell rang at the school I was subbing. Definitely didn't have a good class as that middle school! :-P

1|0
    0|0
    • You just described how I feel about going to school! But I'm the teachers pet, no matter the teacher, so my day is usually decent since my teachers are basically my friends xD

• Show All
    • I am pretty mean, but can you blame me? Have you met teenagers in 2015?

• I sub grades 7-12, I met a lot of you guys! :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing good really happened today. Maybe just the fact that I got to play with my puppy, but that's about it. Wasn't really a good day.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I won a game of rock, paper, scissors.

3|1
    0|0
  • I had enough sleep for once 👍

tops everything :P

1|0
    0|0
    • I still haven't done that, you lucky duck.

• usually I sleep only 4-6 hours... but I fell accidentally asleep at ~2AM, woke up again at 6:30 and went to bed and slept until 1PM... so about 11 hrs :P

What Girls Said 4

• My internship place just called me and finalized the employment offer to me for when I graduate... so that's cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • I started laughing... really loud!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's great! :)

I got out of work early!

1|1
    0|0
  • This is kinda weird.. But sometimes after I pray my face kinda "glows."

It happens rarely.. not even sometimes/when I least expect it.

So it happened again today

And I felt good.😇

1|0
    0|0