No breasts are WAY better than fake breasts, right?

I think a girl that's naturally flat chested is way better than a flat chested girl getting implants. Agree or disagree?

• I Agree.
  • I disagree.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls that say that fake boobs suck are obviously not flat chested and don't know what it feels like.

I'd love to have natural b or C cups but I dont. So I want implants and I've done a ton of research on them. I get told all the time that guys don't mind and a lot of them prefer small boobs. But it's not about that. It's about me and how I feel.

Bring on the down votes. 😉

• I really like this take. I think some girls that want to get implants, all the power to them. At the end of the day, it's all about doing it for yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh... really depends on the quality of work and how it turned out.

Think about last time you went to work, or maybe a wedding, or whatever, looking sharp and hot.

For guys--was your suit "natural"? Was your haircut "natural"? Is your fitness "natural" or did you specifically work to make it happen? Were your shoes just "naturally" shined?

If a woman wants to get implants, many times that will make her more attractive if done well. Why shouldn't she? I mean, we men choose to work out and gain muscle, which makes us hotter. Women can't really do a whole lot of exercise to make their boobs bigger, so if they have the cash and find the risk acceptable... why not?

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I prefer girls with a small chest, not necessarily flat but that's fine. If a girl is flat chested, I'd prefer her not getting implants but hey, she can do what she wants.

• Breast are breast!

• I agree, fake boobies suck, sorry.

• I think the same way. I don't like how fake breast look on old woman.

• it's healthier to not have any kind of implants within your body at all.

• If a guy agrees that no breasts are better than fake breasts then he is lying

What Guys Said 15

• Implants are a definite no-no for me. I don't care how big or small. I prefer small, but natural always wins!!

• I think it's just up to her and what she decides to pursue.

And just to throw up a data point, I am honestly indifferent about fake boobs. I just really love boobs lol. If she wants to get implants, then all the power to her!

• For the most part, even girls with the smallest breast still have something and I think they're harder on themselves then most guys.

• If my girl was completly flat.. I would force her to eat cheesecake till she had a cups... Then i would be happy...

• So true. Small breasts are still fun but fake breasts often look ridiculous. Like two skin covered tennis balls steapped to a board

• Boobs are boobs. Be they A cup or D cup or whatever else. I still think smaller are better, but that's just my taste.

• Implants in 2015 look good man. You all are tripping.

• My perfect girl is small, petite about 6-5-7 stone with a small set of perky breasts.

Fake breasts are awful! although I wouldn't rule a woman out for having them id still prefer the small petite frame.

• i tend to like real breasts

• I'm with ya.

• I completely disagree.

• No, I would rather have something there than nothing.

• If I can't tell that they're implants, I'd have no issue with it.

• I agree yes. Fake anything is awful.

• I actually prefer small breasted women