Anyone can't stand British humor?

It pisses me off so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an American and I happen to think the Brits, in general, seem to be wittier, more intelligent.

Whereas here in America, we're stuck with bullshit like Family Guy, Simpsons (seasons beyond 10), and other forms of stupid fucking shit as forms of comedy.

If I could, I would move to Europe.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just don't get it then.

What Guys Said 21

• I'm Irish and I actually prefer British humour to American humor. Not least because Americans spell it wrong. :P

• I am British and am very self aware that a lot of counties don't get our type of humour.
    We can be kinda blunt and 'smart ass' like.
    But we truly aren't intending are messing around to be taken literally.

• It does depend on what type of British humor you're referring to but to a certain extent, you do have to have a "stronger" intellectual understanding in order for the jokes to make sense.

They're not as blatant as American humor.

• depends on what we are talking about... I don't watch much British stuff

Midsomer Murders
    Top Gear
    Death in Paradise (Season 1, second one sucked)
    Sherlock
    ...

stuff like that and the more or less subtle humor you see in those I like a lot. but you probably mean something else lol

• I understand it perfectly, but still I like the American version of "The Office" better than the British version one. At times, it does pisses me off as well.

• I haven't been exposed to much but I love Monty Python and The Holy Grail

• Monty Python's other stuff is great, too! The Dead Parrot and The Spanish Inquisition sketches are two of my favorites.

• If u don't like Monty Python then I die a thousand times inside

• I rather like it. I loved the show Coupling.

• But it so much better.

• why not we make the just comedy programmers and have good humor.

• Why?

It is awesome

• If you can't stand for it, just sit sunshine.

• SUCKS OWN COCK.
    SRFFBS.

• oh you wouldn't love scottish humour any better then HAH XD

• they are stereo typically stuck up and not as humorous as they think they are

• It's pretty atrocious.

• Your comment piss me off

• I can't stand British ANYTHING. Their accent is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

• Asker I think you have called your self stupid in a non direct way. Anyways here is a clipnon American vs British humour https://youtu.be/hT40cTQRb1Q

• It's intelligent humor and most people that don't get it or like it I tend to not get along with. Not all of it is funny but much of it is.

• I can't stand you yanks humour, especially you taking our language and changing, i also can't stand you dictating to our country and extraditing your citizens and buying up our company's and americanising them, honestly not enough yanks died in the world trade centre. You crittens piss me off.

What Girls Said 9

• I have to be patriotic and admit that I love it :P

• Generally speaking, British humor requires intelligence. American humor is usually just visual slapstick

• i never heard of it!

• Not my favorite type of humor, but I don't think it pisses me off.

• What's wrong with British humor?

• I like it, it's very amusing :)

• The only thing I like was the holy grail. I just can not get into their humor. I guess I am just so used to American humor

• I don't hate it but I don't know what they are on about

• It's ok, but some just don't get it.