How do you define a "feminist"?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• A person who cares about women but doesn't give a shit about anyone else

0|5
    1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Bitter middle-class white women who think they're oppressed while their Mexican maids are doing their gardening.

0|4
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Someone who sees injustice and fights for gender equality! We're not asking to revoke mens' rights, but if men have them, then why can't women?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 1. A person who wishes to progress female advancement in economic and political ways.

2. A delusional individual who thinks about making social change without really knowing how.

0|4
    1|0
  • Feminist, see also;

Delusional, Misandrist, Cultural Marxist, Liar, Immoral, Pro Censorship, Hypocrite, Conspiracy theorist, Victim Mentality.

0|1
    1|0
  • I do not have a definition, mainly for i view it as a male catch cry to try to diminish the merits of strong women who are sure in themselves because they are threatened. Which is self-defeating for rather than try to undermine to keep the 'status quo' of a misogynistic society they should embrace and evolve with it

0|0
    1|1
  • Someone who fights for female rights while ignoring male rights, and in some cases even fighting for the confiscation of certain male rights.

0|0
    1|0
  • fem·i·nism / noun / a tool used by dishonest women to utilize lies and misinformation to maintain a sense of victimhood among women and hatred toward men in order to perpetuate the illusion that women are oppressed for the purpose of increasing women's financial, economic and social power over men.

0|0
    1|0
  • A raunchy sexually deprived woman who compensates her feminine insecurities by trying to play both roles in society. A male feminist might you ask? A fcking pussy who is so desperately trying to get laid he has completely traded in his masculine dignity for female attention with a smile..

0|0
    1|0
  • loud, manly, obnoxious, spins everything around into something negative and won't shut up lol

0|2
    1|0