Biggest pet peeve?

Mine is being compared to people, or when people will talk to me just to get to someone else. Mostly my cousin. I could fucking kill someone for this reason. (Slight exaggeration, but you get the point.) Anyone have any severe pet peeves?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• People who think they have it worse than everyone. I call these people "toppers". The ones you can't even have a conversation with because they will make it all about themselves. For instance, back like 5 years ago I had a boyfriend cheat on me. I was talking to a friend about it and she's like "OMG a boyfriend I had in 3rd grade cheated on me and it still haunts me to this day. It really fucked me up. I haven't been able to have a relationship since without thinking they will cheat on me too." Like, really? Get over yourself.

What Guys Said 12

• People who stop in the middle of the entranceway to a store and fiddle with their cart/shit blocking the entrance.

Does anyone actually move off to the side anymore and let people enter?

• I've never had that experience where people talk to me in order to talk to someone else, but that would piss me off.

• Probably biggest pet peeve for me is when someone is disrespectful and doesn't care about things that are good and important.

I could do some pretty violent stuff, but thankfully I restrain myself with the power of self control.

• eh hope you didn't want to kill me too 😂
    there was no other way to find out :o

my biggest pet peeve is probably being ignored... if you don't wanna talk to me just tell me... but being ignored drives me crazy!

• When there's fucking hair on the fucking soap in the fucking shower.. AHHHHHH pa43urpodjfa03ruewfji

• I thought you'd say something like how the shower head's too short for you since you're 6'5" or how it's hard to find clothing. *Dead* xD

• It definitely is, but if you have a 4 feet tall shower you may need an upgrade, because that's what I pictured. You didn't seem happy

• Nah my shower is way bigger than that lol

• When someone sneezes near me. I run the f*** away because I feel I will get sick seconds later, and besides, I canĀ“t tolerate the thought of having to breathe (or swallow) someone else's flying mucus particles.

• Ghetto speech. Like when people say don't instead of doesn't

• Bad English.

• People who walk slowly in front of me.

• My biggest pet peeve is someone blowing their nose when I'm eating.

• Assholes and annoying people.

• Lack of knowledge in geography.

• Is your cousin hot or something?

• Not answering this because it isn't an answer to my question. Try again with what your pet peeve is :)

• That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works

• Of course it is

What Girls Said 9

• Nit pickers; I cannot stand people who nit pick every little thing that you do, especially if it doesn't or barely affects your every day life. It's like: bitch, let it the fuck go!

• Snoring. I hate snoring so much, it makes me super frustrated and I just wanna cry.

• Liars. Especially when I know they are or have lied and I give them ample nonjudgmental opportunities to fess up to the lie/s.

• People who block the middle of an entry in a store/restaurant (wherever) I don't understand why they don't move to the side and chit chat

• Kids used to stand in huge groups in the middle of the hallway and my friends would drop their skateboards and ride right through the group. I don't think they ever hit anyone, at least the people were smart enough to move. I thought it was hilarious, as long as no one got hurt

• It's when people think they know me, my culture and religion better than I do.

• A recent one I found out about is if I am talking about something, the person starts a new topic in the middle of it

Not only that, but after I answer the question, she /he moves on.

Lool

• Loud eaters/people chewing with their mouths open like they're a bunch of god damned cows.

• Oh gosh, I hate that too. I PROMISE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR PARTIALLY BROKEN DOWN HAMBURGER!

• People who don't flush the toilet after using the bathroom

• when kids repeat one word or copy me