If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be?

Updates:
This is making me ready eyed, why did I ask this?
teary*

0|0
11|15

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my best friends growing up. Enlisted together. His parents signed the waiver so he could get in. Killed at the age of 18.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• My brother.

4|0
    0|0
  • Use the wish one Pac just to settle all the conspiracies. If he's dead, well shit we got Pac back :D
    If he don't appear, let the manhunt intensify. I'm hitting up Cuba first

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandmother. I never even got to see her.

2|1
    0|0
  • mr rodgers...

caring, honest, and passionate without a single strike on his record. kids nowadays need an honest neighbor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm smarter than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish my great-grandmother had gotten a chance to see me before she passed away.

1|0
    0|0
  • My old dog

1|0
    0|0
  • Freddie Mercury. Let him bless us with his tunes once again back from the dead.

1|0
    0|0
  • My aunt who passed away 5 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one, assuming that they will die again eventually, it would just bring more pain...
    by the way i have the same hat as you lol, only its gray.

1|0
    0|0
  • My former best friend who ended our friendship, she is an amazing person and she brought so much joy to my life while we were friends. I miss her everyday and I hope she is safe and happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My father I guess.

I never had a chance to be friends with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • My uncle
    On the condition that he stays another 43 years with my family.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend's former fiancee. She passed away in an car accident 8 years ago. They were both then 19, only weeks ago from getting married. He waited all this time for her.

Now he's 27 and is still a virgin till this day. After all these years, he could never get over her death and has shut down in the romantic world and dating completely. Wish there was a way to make him snap out of it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• hmm... I would bring my older sister. Maybe if i had a sister I wouldn't be so alone!

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeff Buckley <3

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandfather who left when I was still a child
    My mother's best-friend who fought so long against cancer
    My friend who passed away last June because of an egg allergy.

All left too early, may they rest in piece.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gandhi.

1|0
    0|0
    • he used to sleep with his grandniece and his ridiculous theories on non violence didn't actually work

• Show All
    • and those extremists would have gotten us independence at least 15 years before he did

• @naachobc okay fam

• Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter

1|1
    0|0
  • my younger brother has been living with a severe brain injury for several years
    i'd bring him back to a normal mental and physical state

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn. I dealt with that with my father but on a shorter timeframe. I'm sorry to hear about that. Not that it helps much but I'm sending you positive energy.

• My grandfather who passed away a couple months ago right in my face, under my care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voldemort jk 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Any flaccid penis... Lolz

1|1
    1|1
  • Robin Williams

1|0
    0|0