Are you a cat or dog person?

• Cat
  • Dog
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Both?
    Right now I just have a cat though

What Guys Said 18

• Meow man , I said meooooooooow

• I'm more of a cat person. I used to be a dog person when I was a kid until my neighborhood's dog bit me in the ass when I was around 7.. I ran around in circles and when I stopped, that's when that dog bit me. I had to get a tetanus shot

• Dogs !!!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,

• @rebekahj391 I Think I can guess this one lol

• I love both, but we have cats so I like them a tiny bit more...

• Dogs all the way. Though I've known a couple really nice cats.

• Dogs helped mankind advance to the level we're at.

Cats just lay in your house and do nothing; Dogs were even used as pest control and did a better job than cats did.

fuck cats.

• Dogs ftw.
    'Man's best friend'

• I like animals, but I don't like to own them as pets.

• Too much work?

• @rebekahj391 Perhaps, I'll change my mind in the future.

• @rebekahj391 about owning pets

• Dog person. Cuz they can warning me like bark at something I knew it something there. Like ghost

• I'm a dog owner but I love all critters just the same

• A cat who's playful. Dont like lazy cats.

• I like both, but cats more.

• Dog.

I won't even date a cat person.

• The Internet is filled with cat people because dog people actually go outside. But dogs are the best

• Cat person. I find them to be more kind and smarter.

• I'd rather eat cat

What Girls Said 15

• A dog recently attacked me for no reason (the poor thing was probably abused) it was hiding behind my grandma's hedge and it snuck out and attacked me. My cat ran over and basically sacrificed her own safety to save me and she got badly injured by the dog. We both had to get stitches but she's happy and playing around with my mom's small dogs so its nice to see she isn't terrified of all dogs even now. I don't know how I would have ended up without her, that dog could have mauled my face beyond repair or worse. I think the shock of my cat suddenly flying at it was the only thing that would have made it stop. After it ran away I picked her up and ran inside, she was bleeding and in pain but she still managed to purr and she purred all the way to the animal hospital. It was a few hundred dollars for her treatment but my dad didn't mind at all after what she did for me. I'm so so lucky to have her and I will always be a cat person. I don't hate dogs or anything but the fact that they can be so dangerous freaks me out a little haha

• If you can't guess by the profile picture, DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG. Seriously, I think I prefer dogs to people.

I do like cats too and I used to foster them but they tend to randomly get sick and die :/ Three of mine died this week and I'm just done.

Can't live without a dog though. I have a bucket list of breeds I'd like to own some day :P For real, if you ever get bored message me and I'll talk for weeks about dogs.

scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...77596803_o.jpg

• Between the two, dog.

I'm generally a horse person... they're like giant dogs you can ride into battle.

• I'm not a fan of horses but that was a pretty epic description.

• Ah, yes, well, horses are also very timid but adventurous creatures. Their lives involve a lot of, "What's that? Oh holy mother of God it's going to eat me!" :D

And you're just like, "Dude. It's a plastic bag."

My horse is afraid of tree stumps lol

@rebekahj391

• That explanation totally makes sense and it's actually pretty endearing to see such a big creature freak over things like that.

I'm sure I'd like them if I understood them a bit better. I'm an absolute animal freak. I volunteer at an animal shelter and we actually ended up with some horses a few months back. My friend adopted one and it ended up giving birth right after she brought her home (surprise lol)

• I love all animals, but I have 3 cats. I'm the most comfortable around them because of this, but I can adapt to different animals quite easily.

• Dog person... though I do love all animals

• Dog person. I love cats too, but I love dogs more.

• woof woof! dog person here

• When I watch pet videos, I am more of a cat person

• It really depends on the individual animal for me.

• Puppiesss 😁

• I love both but I prefer to have a cat for a pet.

• Cats all the way <3

• More dog person I suppose, but I like cats as well.

• Cats 😺😸😻💖