Do you believe in the paranormal?

If yes, why?

Thanks! 👻

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
My opinion is I don't know whether it does or doesn't exist.

Most Helpful Guy

• Paranormal is a broad spectrum

• "of or relating to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena."

• Oh yes, big scifi nerd here as well! 👽

• I can't take all the credit lol, it's a quote from Fox old TV show Fringe lol yaaaaaa I'm a nerd.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do, because of where I live and the things I or those in my family have experienced.

• What were some of the experiences?

• Very interesting! Thank you for sharing those experiences. 👍🏻

• You're very welcome! :)

What Guys Said 12

• I think there is plenty of stuff out there which science hasn't gotten around to measuring, quantifying and understandign yet... but I think 90% of paranormal stuff is complete hokum peddled to make a quick buck, or mystiscism applied over simple concepts over years of misunderstanding.
    Just like homeopathy is simple herbology turned into nonsense by a misunderstanding of the concept of dilution increasing certain ingredients effectivness (or at least speading their ingestion) a lot of paranormal psuedo science is blatant misinterpretation.

• Yes schrute legends hold that once a member of the family dies a baby must be born within one year or the eldest shrute shall die as well. One year no infant was born and the great great grand shrute promplty had a stroke. He also was obese and had high blood pressure

• You know I had to Google that because I had no idea what you were talking about! 😂 what the heck is "Shute", I now know.

• I completely believe in the paranormal, it is rather ignorant to think that our here human understanding can comprehend all of the forces of the world and universe.

• Sometimes, but not in most cases...

• I refuse to believe it because some people actually get paid for researching nonproven existing beings. Cryptozoology

• I do, I don't believe in religion or claim to know all the answers, but I do believe that there is something. I always label myself as an agnostic, but I believe ghosts are real.

• I do! Because I was once kidnapped by aliens during my sleep! They took me to their Spaceship and sexually abused me then returned me back home! No one wants to believe me!

• Because stuff always disappears and turns up in a different place even though out of habit I set them in the same places. Bottom line is ghosts are jerks

• Nope I do not

• No, I do not. I believe in the proven and science.

• Science is in fact changing everyday. So to say you believe in science is not saying much my friend. :)

• Oopps... Meet to say the new science says we're made of energy not matter. I was typing to fast.

• @Woosy56 Lol I feel ya dood.

• not really

• I'm not sure really, I'm an Atheist so I don't know how that fits into my beliefs.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't even dare to deny it after I lived in a house where stuff happened lol. Don't want to mess with that stuff haha.
    I probably wouldn't believe it if I hadn't experienced it though.

• Can you share your experiences?

• My best friend and I was watching a movie next to the old kitchen when we heard that one of the wardrobes opened. That wardrobe had a very loud and specific creek when opened because the door was crooked, you had to use force to open it. I then decided to pause the movie and go check it out. The door was open by 20 cm. I closed it and went back to the movie. We then heard the same noice again and I went to look. It was open by the same amount. I let it be and went back once again. By now we were pretty freaked out and when we heard the wardrobe creek once again I was shaking when I checked it out. The door was closed. I started to laugh hysterically thinking this isn't happening.
      I went back and we both hid under the blankets and that's when the TV goes static and this music box kind of music comes out from it. We both panic and try to shut it off with the remote but it doesn't work and I go up to pull out the cords. We both are cried hysterically. I'll never forget that.

• I have never in my life been so afraid and even though I know how the story sounds I'm being completely honest. The reason the remote didn't work could be because we were so panicked that we couldn't shut it off, but I have no explanation for the rest.

• Not really cause I won't believe it till I see it.

• NO.. Until Mr or Mrs Ghosty pays me a visit and actually introduce themselves to me.. I never will.. Period.

• I do not, I used too though. Watched too much Ghost Adventures hahahah!

• tbh am not really sure about paranormal stuff... but i know that they exist

• I'm not really sure cuz I haven't had any such encounter. Tho I think they exist

• I think its a possibility but i won't believe it till i see it/something happens to me to make me believe it...