What's love to you?

Maybe I will do a mytake on this eventually but what is love to you? I see different personalities interpreting love in different ways. Calm men and women seem to be less emotional and more practical. To me that doesn't seem to be love but maybe it is. I also see many being obsessed or jealous. I don't see that as love either. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say but it's hard for me to see what love is for others. I can only see love making sense in a sibling, mother/father/child way but cannot figure out what real love is anymore.

I guess I won't get one answer. I'm sorry I even asked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is more than an act, but it will cause you to act. It's where you know u can lay next to that special someone and go to sleep with a warm, safe and secure feeling inside. It's where u would give the shirt off your back if it meant your SO will get better if they're ever sick. It's where u can look across the room or down the street to that person and know within yourself that you're the luckiest person in the world.. that knowing that person makes you feel whole just makes u glow. Your heart will ache in a good way because u have so much love for that person. You're able to trust each other when you're not in the other's presence. It's having your very best friend to look forward to seeing/talking to. It's when you'll be there for each other even when things get rough. It's where u encourage each other's dream and don't want to get in the way of that if that's what'll truly make them happy.

To me, that's what true love is because I myself am experiencing it with my beloved boyfriend and best friend of 9 months. I'm in real deep for him. 😘

Most Helpful Guy

• a very special feeling

• When I was 17 I was extremely ignorant and immature. Can you elaborate? Do you think most of the love you feel is infatuation and the excitement of newness?

What Girls Said 4

• i think it's a meeting of the minds, bodies, and souls. like... the ultimate recognition of a kindred psyche.

but i've never been in love so what the hell do i know lol

• That's a good answer. I do think some of what you say is "movie love" as the infatuation wears out eventually and if there is real love it is the total acceptance of another.

• lol no. thank god... :p

• Fun times stranger fun times.

• some form of apple sauce!

• WHAT IS LOVE, BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE 🎶🎶 Sorry, couldn't help it 😂🙈

• It's complicated to explain...

What Guys Said 1

• I believe the root of it all is wanting your partner or friend or family to be happy even if it doesn't benefit you or even if it involves sacrifice on your part