Anyone else think there should be more genders in the account creation menu?

What do you think? My sex is male but I don't identify as any of the two and feel a bit insulted as to having to conform to one gender. I don't know whether I'm a guy or a girl or something else and picking one is kind of hard for me.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I don't conform to either of these options.
Facebook did it, why not this site also? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, but then the question of the general site layout would have to be addressed. Should the site name be changed to girlsaskguysaskothers? Haha. And should they also have their own section for answers? Because now it's divided into girls and guys with stereotypical pink and blue colors. Hm. I don't know if Gag would want to make a change like that. Personally I think it would be great and fun. But this site is veeery traditional.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they'll make unique option available only for me "His Majesty Emperor", I don't really care what kind of adjustments for mentally sick people they're making.

Because you know, I identify myself as Emperor, Napoleon reborn to be more precise. I feel insulted whenever some peckerwood peasant doesn't address me in a way it should.

• Mentally sick? Check your cis privilege, we're just as healthy as you are.

• Again, I shall ask for your forgiveness! I didn't knoweth Robeth Gronkowski had a mentally handicapp'd dram broth'r!

• Get back to work, you peckerwood peasant. Sun's still not down.

What Girls Said 8

• The fact that a simple question on an online site registration could insult you shows that you need to grow a pair of balls... or thicker skin... whichever relates to you better.

• Don't really think it's about growing balls, I don't like being seen as a man when I'm not one, it's not like I curl into a ball and cry, it's just insulting in the sense that it misrepresents me.

• Again glad you are too righteous to do that. I've seen some pretty insensitive stuff from you in the past @lumos. At least I'm here owning mine not acting like a saint

• Shrug.

• Insulted? If you don't consider yourself either then fine but is is it really so important that a silly website asks you if you're male or female. I mean the site is called Girls ask Guys.

• Ehh I do fully support everything LGBT and stuff, but I think that would only make things more complicated.

• I guess it would, but I think there should at least be some "other" option like 9mfeo specified. I feel weird being presented as a guy when I'm not really a guy in my own mind, and there are probably more people who feel likewise. Maybe not. Probably not.

• Even like a grey option meaning "prefer not to specify" would be okay.

• I was wondering when this question would arise.
    I mean the site is called GirlsaskGuys, but I do think an "other" or "unspecified" would be okay. I just don't see it as a big issue, it's just a small website with a bunch of trolls anyway. Not having a button to click for your gender shouldn't impact upon your life, you know who you are and you can share it on here if you wish and that is what matters.

• No. It would complicate things. Just choose whichever gender you biologically are. If you're trans, then choose the gender you identify as.

Males and females vastly outnumber non-binaries anyway. The "non-binary/other" section would be a wasteland.

• I think they should at least include an "other".

• Not specified option would be enough.

What Guys Said 11

• WE all know people are confused. But if we had a 'confused' category, all the trolls would put themselves there so they could troll as either sex, or a third one, or...

• I don't care

• I think there should be more than 3 GENDERS recognized & you go with your choice! No one should demand that you label yourself as only male or female.

• You were born a male, and you'll die that way. No amount of drugs, surgery or messed up thinking will ever change that.

• What a world

• Well like, I'm genderfluid... But my profile says Mr because I'm a man more than I'm a woman.

• There are no other genders.

• Humans have only two genders... unless some members of the GaG are Aliens with more genders, like Species 8472 from the Star Trek :P

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• serously! its not that complicated, look in your pants. if you see a dick mark guy if not mark girl

• You are either XX or XY.

• Do you have a D then you are a male