Guys, is really long hair that attractive?

Mines about to the middle of my breast. I have had shorter hair and rocked it. What's most attractive? What kind of hair would you want your girlfriend to have? The brunette girl has really long hair and has a stunning face, is her hair sexy too? I feel like short hair on someone young is more unique, which is what I like.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite hair length on girls is when it's about halfway down her back. But some girls can look awesome with shorter or longer hair. Find the length most suitable for you.

What Guys Said 5

• I like hair from shoulders-to-belly button. Somewhere in that range is super attractive to me. I think long hair to nipples is really good benchmark.

• Longer hair.. Yours sounds about right... In The pic its a little too long, but not bad.. With short hair, im not sure if she is trying to say "women only"... Naw mean

• The short is fine as long as its not too short xD... Renee Young has a really nice hair and the length is perfect.

• I don't like short hair on women personally, shoulder length at least.
    The first picture seems unnecessarily long but it is not like I dislike it.
    It is just like after certain length the extra hair makes no difference, I suppose?

• I like long hair about mid back is my favorite