What was the worst weather you have had to sit through?

Last year where I live, we had a 90 mile an hour windstorm. We have cracks in our walls and I saw some trees that were huge but somehow they split in half other times completely uprooted from the ground. We were without power for four days. But if you go further north the wind was 126 mph.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother gave birth to me during a tornado. That's the worst and I don't remember it (obviously lol)
    We don't get much crazy weather where I live. That tornado was a 1 off.

What Guys Said 2

• when i went to utah and attended job corp there. there was an F3 tornado about 5 miles from where the nursing home i went to do inter for, there was soo much hail and the wind was over 95 mph. that was the first time i ever experienced that.

• I've sat through a Tornado before in a basement. I was in University at the time and it hit right across the road at the College of. Medicine and. VA. hospital campuses. It tore down a lot of trees but hardly any structure damage. My hometown was not so lucky. A F2 Tornado with 125-130 mph winds blew through the area killing 2 and destroying quite a few buildings and causing millions of dollars in damages. My. grandparents lived through Hurricane Hugo back in 1989. That was one of the few hurricanes that came inland and actually hit the mountainous areas as well. And it also came through Charlotte and did a lot of damage there too. Many people in East Tennessee and Virginia got the effects from the storm too. Hurricanes do not usually ever hit Tennessee or. Virginia or even the Carolinas for that matter, but this was one strong storm.

What Girls Said 4

• I've seen lots of different types of weather where I am from. Tornados, windstorms, but I would say the worst I have seen have been big blizzards. I'm a country gal, and it's lovely living in the country all year round. But when those winds kick up and there's snow flying, those fields are all open and the snow just flies around. It makes it hard to do anything.

So when the winter nights get cold and long, and if there's a big blizzard. I like to find myself a cute fella and hunker down for the night. Cuddle and watch movies :)

• A blizzard which ended up with my town having 2 feet of snow, almost 3.

• Over 40 degrees celsius in the summer, I almost melted!

• A tornado 2 miles from my house. it was terrifing