• Yes
    3% (1)15% (4)8% (5)Vote
  • No
    97% (31)85% (23)92% (54)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the process of quitting. However, smoking started as a replacement thing to self-harming and binge eating. Replacing unhealthy things with another unhealthy thing, way to go girl :P I usually smoke when I'm stressed, so having that five minutes to myself away from everyone with a tea and a cigarette was just relaxing as all hell.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "no"... but I used to be a tobacco smoker. Cigars and hookah, cigarillos and menthol cigs in a pinch. Mainly when drinking for the alcohol / nicotine cross-fade. I gave up the habit because I was in the health insurance field and felt it hypocritical to smoke.

I do miss the ritual of having the tasty flavorful smoke of hookah and cigarillos and doing smoke tricks,

so I'm considering getting a vape pen with nicotine-free liquid (Zamplebox carries nicotine-free vape liquid). Gotta do some research before I decide if I want to do that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, I've never ever smoked anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I have never smoked. I go to the gym between 4-6 times a week, so if I smoked I wouldn't be able to perform the high intensity workouts which I do , because my lungs wouldn't be able to take it 😂😄

0|0
    0|0
  • No i am not!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into getting lung cancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a smoker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an asthmatic. No thank you please.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thankfully! But most of my friends are :/ I guess I'm a passive smoker then...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel nasty, unless im drunk then I dont know what i feel

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• No. I am not are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Digusting. Nah man. I have class. I'm healthy. I prefer to keep my pearly whites.

Lol jk I'm not a goody toshu fag like that. I smoked when I was in the military. 27s and marbo lights. I quit right after though. Will never smoke again. Occasional dip @ the range though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate cigarettes, I can't stand the smell.

1|0
    0|0
  • never smoked a cigarette yet to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and never will be. I might try pot someday but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... it tastes/smells terrible, is expensive and unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not something i ever done although i like tobacco smell

0|0
    0|0
  • I have maybe 1 cigar a year, so I don't consider myself a smoker because of that

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel pretty high most times.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I hate cigarettes. I have Change a 2smokers into a nonsmoker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't prefer smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to but I quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be the first smoker to reply. It brings a feeling of normalcy. But that's all do to nicotine. Within 30 minutes I begin to experience withdrawl. A cigarette instantly brings me back to feeling normal.

0|0
    0|0