Women 25-33, have you ever considered dating 7 years younger?

At the ages we are now , if we date that much younger chances are the man is immature.
Would you consider dating younger at the age you are now? Or are younger men are turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why women settle with older guys when there are plenty of guys of their own age, but I can tell you that every old man has done the "stupidity" which we are doing now.
    .
    .
    I think the younger is always better in the case of girls.

• I've dated older men my whole life but recently I have noticed younger men are interested in me.
      It feels awkward because I'm not used to that (or being viewed as older). It gives the relationship a different role because I feel like I have to take charge.
      I mean , all I can think "is if only I were a few years younger I would" not sure if I would consider it though

• 18- to early twenties phase that is

• Ok ok its your life do as you wish, but I think if they are asking you out obviously you are good looking and deserve such respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I have a hrs time enough finding men that are mature enough at my own age never mind a 24 year old.

What Guys Said 1

• Well this is depressing. I find most girls I come across in my age range to be dull and boring. I've actually really clicked well with older women but unfortunately like 85% of women refuse to date younger so I guess I'm just eternally fucked...

What Girls Said 2

• I'd date guys younger than me, but not seven years younger.

• If a 18 year old found u attractive , you wouldn't go for it? Why?

• I have had that happen. Just not what I'm into.

• The younger ones are socially retarded. I prefer older guys.

• The same can be said about younger women, too.

• Women mature differently though (in most cases)