If you had £10million right now, what would be the first thing you'd do?

If you had   £10million right now,what would be the first thing you'd do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Buy house for myself and boyfriend to live in.
    2. Buy house for my parents to have a comfortable life in.
    3. Invest a huge chunk of dosh into properties for future income.
    4. Keep the riches reasonably quiet - I don't want any "new friends" or family members showing up. If they didn't give a shit when I had nothing, they are worthless to me when I'm rich.

What Guys Said 31

• My first order of buisness would be to buy back my parents home they lost to a bad mortgage. Then I would build my dream house up in the mountains

• Consider carefully how to keep it silent, otherwise you get "the wrong friends"!
    I'd continue to live like today, except that I'd limit my stress levels. I wouldn't work myself to death but I'd continue to work.
    I'd perhaps spend a little more money on my hobby, but not so much that I would look like a rich guy :D

• Yeah that is so true. When people suddenly come into money..." friends" and family come out of the " woodwork"

• Would it be a best seller? Did you have an adventurous life?

• I Don't have secrets really, but I could write a best seller 😝. The title could be, " Learn from my mistakes and wrong choices". Haha

• Well, since 10 million British pounds equals to roughly 15 million American bucks, I would pay off all my debt ($50k?). Then, I'd buy my parents a new house. I'd also buy myself a house with land. The house will have nice sizable living room, so that all my family can be in the same room. Then, the rest of it would be given to charity. I would work out the rest of my days in IT and do things over time.

• Convert it to US dollars, of course.

• ~Buy land or a business to create a source of income and something to pass on.
    ~Buy a new chicken coop (£500 max).
    ~Donate £1 million to my school.
    ~Buy this: www.amazon.co.uk/.../B002WJI658
    ~Build a greenhouse in my garden.

... save the rest for university, and then just live comfortably with a job I love I guess :)

• ohhh easy! I would give myself a million to splurge with then donate 2 million to charity, invest 4 million into the stock market then 3 million for a nice house, fully furnished.

• I'd probably take a million and build a lavish house then put the rest into a bank with the highest interest rate.
    And then do nothing but sit by my outdoor jacuzzi.

Though considering the place I live in I'd more likely be blackmailed by mafia who would take 9.8 million off me or shank me in the back if I refused to give them.

• I would create the Rothschild portfolio; Invest 1/3rd into land, 1/3rd into gold and 1/3rd into fine art

• buy a decent house and car, travel to some countries I always wanted to visit and buy some nice stuff I always wanted and put the other £9 million on my savings account :)

• Pay my college debt and return to school. I would also help my family economically and go to more chess tournaments in far away places.

• Buy a pizza.

• Haha! What kind? 🍕

• I like this! It's almost like I'm going out on a date but I'm not because honestly I didn't ask and really Im just buying everyone a separate pizza and then treating everyone to cheesecake. I don't even have my cue cards for small talk.

• Lol! You'll be too busy eating pizza and cheesecake to have time for any small talk 😂

• Invest the shit out of it , so that by the end of the year I would have about twice the original amount lol :D.

• pay off the house we just bought.

• Travel travel travel

• DRINKS ON ME BOYS!

• I start a good business with it and after some time when my shares were the worth double of it, then I will think of What to do with it.

• Save 2 million and the rest to help the need

• Find the best place to convert it to us dollars

• go to the Bank and exchange it for local currency XD

• Then what would you spend it on?

• half of that i would invest in not having to work ever again. the other half, i´d use to buy a decent house and a middleclas car. quite humble. the rest would probabably spend on minor shit. im pretty good at spending a lot of money on the little stuff.

• I'd transfer it to American dollars

• 5 local charities actually 6 would dance all the way to the bank

• Pay off my debt.

• SRFFS. SRFFS.

• Take it to Australia and make it 20 million dollars

• Save it in a bank!

• Buy lots of hookers

• the safest kind investment would be properties , i think

• İ would break up my university

• create a business in pharmaceuticals

• I would take you out for dinner asker

• Haha! 👍 Where to? I would be happy going for a romantic walk. You don't need money to ask me for dinner... you could cook for me? 😜

• you must be really hungry, dont worry I made plenty :)

• I'm very hungry 😊👍

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 9

• Pay off my student loan! I might also buy a car and get a nicer apartment.

• OMG so easy! I would go to college in The USA or Canada!!! Then give the rest to Mama and Papa!

• Either convert it into American dollars, move out, and travel the world doing volunteer work, or move to the UK and travel the world doing volunteer work!

• 1. convert to US dollars
    2. pay off student loan
    3. of remainder: spend 1/3; invest 1/3; charity 1/3

• Quit my job & book a trip to Australia.

• My first move would be to convert it to USD.

• Build my dream home and buy the cars to go into my giant garage

• share part of it with my family... buy a land,,... travel... save the remaining

• Convert it to AED which will be 55.4 Million AED. I'll pay my moms loans and then travel the world of course.