Can money buy happiness?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can but it doesn't last, like money doesn't last either.

What Girls Said 14

• It can buy me!

• @igfunnyboi money can't make us.. we make money.. i surely think money can buy happiness cuz happiness is fake... i mean if my dad buys me a new dress that will make me happy... but in life what's the use of having a lot of money.. but still being a loner? or having a lot of money.. and suffering from cancer and not having good health.

• I think so yeah..

• I think money can make people happier, but it doesn 't take away their problems... It only changes them.

• Fuck no. Just like it can't buy life.

Money is just a piece of paper, we give it the value it has now. If we all would think about it as a piece of paper we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

Money is only time. The time we put on having money is what matters, not the money itself.

Money can't buy time or happiness.

• No but it can buy plane tickets, which gets seeing the he world and exploring. Which is my version of happiness

• No money can not buy you happiness sure it can get you all the clothes you ever wanted or the best car but it can buy love or friends or family.

• Of course it can

• Money ➡️ Chocolate ➡️ Happiness
    ... So, yes.

• Yes it can

• Temporarily but it depends on the person and their values i guess

• It can but some happiness

• For me it will. Money will buy me happiness and security. I don't want myself to be rich since I don't really need or want anything but I am forever grateful for my parents whom I want to pay back someday. I want to make my parents rich so they can have a wonderful retirement. They deserve it. I want to buy a better life for the people I love. I don't need that extra money because I am already happy with what I have.

I also want power and respect in the community. I'm a former drug addict so I know how it feels to be looked down upon and treated like trash.

• Maybe temporary joy, but not long lasting happiness.

What Guys Said 21

• I would say this statement is partly right, say 50% right, 50% wrong. Meaning money can buy you the source of happiness but not happiness itself. Meaning some examples:

1. Money can buy a large mansion which becomes the source of happiness but even after owing the mansion you brought with your money you can still be unhappy on the inside, you may still not feel content.

2. Money can buy you a large bed, all different types of luxurious beds but money can't buy a peaceful good night sleep, so even though you may have the source of happiness, but it still possible you won't sleep properly because you are not happy inside.

Hence if you have lots of money you can still remain unhappy, unsatisfied on the inside.

I don't know if you understood my points, give me a feedback, was I clear?

• Fuck yes it can, and don't ever let anyone tell you it doesn't.

People seem to think the only thing you can buy with money is fast cars and even faster women. It can buy more than that, it can buy solar panels for third world villages. It can buy food for the hungry and shelter for the homeless. It can help create jobs for people who need work.

Money is only as evil and shallow as the person who wields it, unfortunately, most people ARE shallow, and uh, maybe a little evil.

• only temporarily

• No but it can buy gym membership n protein shake, which is basically the same thing

@tony72722

• I am sure it can buy many things which will make us happy, buy you need other things like friends, family, good health etc., to be really happy. I need a long, philosophical reply from you 😜 @beautiful_secret_

• Yes.. As long as your not working 20hrs a day for it... Or commiting crimes for it..

• if you know how to use it it can like traveling the world etc

also gives you peace of mind

also gives your kids opportunities

can get you gold diggers lol

• Without money you'll be dead. How can you be happy if you're dead?

• Short-term happiness maybe, but nothing long term mate

• It can, depending on the person

• Well it can buy financial freedom and independence

• Yes it can.

• Jared why you always asking lifes questions on gag?

• No.
    I tried but it didn't work.

• Not really. I've tried, it didn't.

• Yes It can.

• Well, what else would make you happy?

• It can temporarily

• If you know how to use money.

• Money is TEMPORARILY hapiness, we've got INNER and OUTER confidence

OUTER confidence is like buying new car that happiness will last only for short amount of time and it will disappear in any second.

INNER confidence is something that you're carrying with you, your personality and everything that lasts forever. When you fail over and over again that's how you build inner confidence.

• Only if you are smart. Stupid people just waste money for stupid reasons.