Unusual photo in my phone?

So i was going through my photos and cleaning out my phone when i found an album called "data" and a pixilated photo of a mans face, but it was kinda... pale and zombie looking.

I never took this photo... or created a folder named data... could anyone help me figure out where this came from?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosts have stopped haunting houses and go after phones now. Call ghost busters.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If its android its created by apps u installed probably something like Okc or WhatsApp and that's the cached data

2|1
    0|0
  • Maybe someone you know took it when you weren't looking, but I've had that kinda thing happen to me before so I just deleted it and didn't think anything of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • That might be slenderman...

3|0
    0|0
  • might be one of those crappy foto effect apps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zombjes are finally here!

1|1
    0|0
  • did you always own the phone or did u get a used one? it most likely was just a friend playing a joke on you though and forgot about it

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah it was a brand new phone. It just appeared one day.

• Lol thats pretty weird. Zombie stole your phone took a selfie then gave it back without you knowing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the aliens

0|0
    0|0
  • Some apps cause that. Leave it alone or delete it if it takes up too much space.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If your account has been in other areas its easy for someone to get into it or use it elsewhere even though they don't physically have your phone. Hard to understand I know, but remember to have all your sharing things turned off or blue tooth unless you're using it etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your phone downloads files from online from your recent online web searching.

1|0
    0|0