YOU MUST GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THIS I NEED HELP?

I confessed to one of my college teachers that i have a crush on him, he said that he's "married" but he did the following actions:
-gave me his personal number.
-complimented and commented on my outfits a few times.
-stares at me when i'm not looking (he thinks i'm not looking).
-leans toward me and whispers stuff into my ear.
-makes prolonged eye contact.

i once stopped talking to him or even smiling at him when i knew that he's married, but he still approached me whenever we bumped into eachother.
are these signs that he's interested in me as well or could he just trying to be friendly?
is it possibe to reject someone but still do those stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Soo basically he did this?

I'm married, but here's my number cause you're alright.. while my mind says no my dick says yes...
    He wouldn't mind smashing, but you're gonna have to initiate it..

DON'T DO IT! DON'T BE THAT TYPE OF PERSON!

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't dwell on his behavior because he's married!! That's someone's wife. Someone's father. I would say that you telling him that you have a crush on him was very very bad and him giving you his personal number is 10x worst. If he is checking you out or getting close to you in a more friendly way then a teacher way then that's inappropriate.

The best thing you can do is just delete his number if you still have it and continue on with your studies and if he continues his behavior then tell him that you feel uncomfortable that a married man who is your teacher is coming onto you. Because if this continues then you'll both cross a line that you'll both won't be able to come back from.

What Guys Said 4

• It seems he is interested in getting some extras from u

• He digs you but guys like that aren't worth it. Just ignore him and focus on what's really important. Wish you the best of luck.

• 100% interested! but he is probably worried about the outcomes that's why he won't make a bold move i guess

• Professors can't date students anyway, even if he was married, its a code of ethics, and is technically fireable. Not a good idea

What Girls Said 4

• just sound like he is being friendly

• You posted something like this before a little while ago. You seriously need to go troll elsewhere

• He's being friendly. Stop trying to go after a married man.

• Wth even is this. I would have tried to transfer out of his class after all of that. Now that's just creepy and wrong. He's married and knows you like him. Wtf