Have you ever wallowed in self-pity?

That's all I'm capable of doing right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I have!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I have many times. That's why it's best to have someone to confide in, someone you trust enough to talk about how you feel. When I get like that I motivate myself to keep busy so I don't have time to wallow.

• I don't have anyone. All of my friends were either forced to not talk to me, or at one point simply stopped wanting to talk with me.

• Sorry to hear that! I know how debilitating Depression can be. 😖

• It's okay.

• Yes especially more recently. when you're at rock bottom and things just keep getting worse, its hard to feel optimistic on your own. best thing to do is talk to someone and try to keep motivated by taking care of yourself and forgiving yourself for anything that you did wrong.

• Who hasn't? And they have gotten out of it too, like you will sometime soon :)

• That's easy for you to say. You're not in my position.

• Hahaha, I know what you mean. The ending sucked anyway.

• Never seen it. Only heard of it.

• Yeah, in my teen years. Spending some time with other people made me realize that everyone has issues, without exception, and that me feeling sorry for myself is kind of pathetic when I've actually got an easy life.

• Everybody has issues, true, but I can't solve them. I have to worry about my own. And yeah, maybe some people have it harder but that doesn't mean I'm not suffering.

• I'm not trying to invalidate your situation. I'm just saying how I put things into perspective. I constantly have issues that seem hopeless, but they always work themselves out somehow. And me worrying about them and feeling sorry for myself doesn't help.

• That's all I can do.

• I have a PHD is self pity

What Guys Said 2

• No. I tried. I just am not good at it.

• all the time bro it's the most self indulgent thing i do