Who is your favorite Greek God?

Mine is Zeus

Who is your favorite Greek God?What bout you ^_^?

1116

Most Helpful Guy

• Kratos the most badass out of the like 3 Greek gods I know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally study the Greek gods, so this is great! I think my favourite god is probably Dionysus because I find his fluidity and what he represents to be really interesting because one one hand he's the god of celebration and that's all well and good but then he's also the god of insanity and madness and he can be extremely dark.

One of my other favourite gods is Hades because he gets a lot of bad press but he genuinely is one of the nicest gods? He doesn't actually do that many bad things, he just wants to be on his own in the Underworld, have a reasonably calm life, be with his wife. That's it. He's the grumpy old man of the gods and I love that.

I love a lot of the minor gods too but I figure major gods are more recognisable :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• Dionysus! Let's drink and party!

• Can we pick a goddess?
    Aphrodite 😍

• Dionysus. He's a lot more than just the god of wine. He also inspired greek theatre and a good amount of Nietzsche's "Birth of Tragedy"

• Gaea. Wait, shit.

• I never really got into that stuff to be honest but the great sphinx I guess.

• Hephaestus, in my opinion he's the only truly good god besides Hestia, and she's lame.

• Kratos, the new god of war!

• I'm a descendant of 'Apollo!' the best God.

• Aeolus. he was the god of all winds

• Narcissus

filler

• Dionysus is my favorite. He's the God of wine.

• Hades.. I love darkness

• not a greek God but a greek hero Ajax is my favourite, it's the name of my favourite soccer team

• that one goddess. ugh whats her name? anyways she has the beautifulest legs

• Poseidon - Kratos

What Girls Said 10