Should the body be disposed of somewhere far from the accident location? It's not like there's gonna be someone claiming the body later on...
Hypothetically, how should one proceed when a homeless person is killed in a car accident?
What Guys Said 6
1) Put the body in your trunk
2) Cover the area with bleach. Make sure you wash all the blood away
3) Drive to a lake thats really deep
4) Cut the guy's stomach and fill it with rocks, then sew it back with a needle and string
5) Dump the body in the lake
6) Make sure you clean your car with bleach, including the spot where you hit the guy and especially the trunk.
7) Have a cup of hot cocoa! Youve earned it after all the hard work.0
call the cops like a decent person, just because he was homeless doesn't mean he wasn't a person0
I couldn't care less0
What Girls Said 2
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.