What do I do my friends drugging girls?

out of all the peoople i hang out with im the only one who dosent just want sex... (cheesy alert) i want love... like real love. but whenever i go out with my buddies (im 17 my buddies are 1 year older) they pickup chicks take them somewhere smash them and leave them there (usually drunk af) im the only one that cares and so i sneak out and help the girls find there way home but my friends won't be my friends anymore if they know im not a player and they found out slipping something in the girls drink helps the process go faster what do i do? my friends are all I've got

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, you should be informing someone because what they are doing is seriously fucked up. Tell the police, their parents. Whoever you need to get them to stop. And second of all, you absolutely do not want to be friends with people who are rapists. What they do is disgusting. You do not want to be associated in any kind of way with these kinds of people. There are amazing people in the world. I assure you, you will make friends who are actually good people.

• does this make me a bad person?

• It all worked out... Thank you 😃

• Really? I'm so happy to hear that! No need to thank me, just glad it all turned out alright! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Do the right thing. Clearly you must believe your friends are terrible people, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this question out of concern. It may be tough to break a friendship and turn them into the law. But by doing this you'll be rescuing countless potential rape victims by acting now. You can be a hero. Just think about it.

What Girls Said 14

• I could put up a lot of stupid shit from my friends, but I'd never tolerate a rapist. What they're doing is known as rape and they need to spend time in jail. I'm not one to go to cops, but for this, yea. You need to report them.

• Dude this guy isn't your friend!! Call the cops and ask these girls to make a report! Done! Ask to be anynmous report!

• Well they're not true friends or good friends. What they're doing is illegal and what you're doing the right thing by helping the girls however them drugging the girls is a whole new level and is illegal you know the right thing to do call the cops.

abcnews.go.com/.../college-kids-drug-girls-drink-24037879

• Those are some pretty shit friends pal. The kind that won't ever lend you a hand when you truly need it.

• You should probably get a new set of friends that aren't criminals. Because if they're drugging girls to sleep with them, then that makes them rapist. So yeah, I'd distance myself. And alert someone to what they're doing. You don't need to be friends with people like that.

• You contact police and get new friends

• You find new friends, these people are shit-stains on the pants of humanity. Do you really want to be friends with shit-stains?

• If your knowingly allowing this to happen you're just as bed as them , what if they did it to your sister mom aunt you would alert a higher authority rightaway do for those girls like you'd treat the women in your family its mot your responsability to watch pver everyone but its like a kid getting bullied and you watching you can tell but you choose not to and it all hits you when some serious shiz goes down tell somone

• I see your intentions are pure but whats some words without meaningful actions to correspond if they're willing to stop being your friends because you aren't punks like them reality check you don't need them hey I'll be your friend i'm a message away my kik is : yormad_staymad

• do u really want to be friends with guys that go to such underhanded methods to sleep with girls?

I'd be ashamed to even be associated with them

Not to mention it is a crime

• i think you seriously need new friends.. and report them to the cops

• Not cool at all, you do realize this is rape You could be in trouble for knowing about it & not doing anything. These guys aren't your friend alert thee cops to whats going on.

• aw man... but im not doing it! when should i tell?

• Call the cops and find better friends. If you call guys that RAPE GIRLS your friends and do nothing about it, your as sick and twisted as they are!

• Turn them in. Friends like these wouldn't hesitate to try to ditch the drugs - or worse, a dead girl - on you if they get caught.

• You need better friends than ones who take advantage of girls like that.

What Guys Said 7

• First of all, if your "friends" are drugging girls, you NEED to tell the police. What they are doing is illegal, unethical, immoral... it's just plain wrong. It must end.

Secondly, they are not your "friends" if that's how they would treat you. Friends understand and respect each other. These boys do neither. Find new friends.

• You are a terrible person if u remain friends with date-rapers. Your friends ARE a reflection of you.

• For starters that shit is illegal and falls under "rape". It is also a criminal offence. Your buddies are some fucked up pieces of shit. If I was you I would report this shit, as it's fucking morally wrong to take advantage of others and its illegal.

So stop this shit before they drag you into it and then you will have to face the judge for doing nothing, I should note its also illegal and criminal to withhold this type of information from law authority or someone who can put an end to this.

• U should tell the cops or their parents at least.. And u need to stay away fromm people doing that stuff.. U will get in trouble with them because everyone will assume you are doing it too.. Its called guilt by association and it does happen..

• What's actually going on: Your friends are drinking with women and they end up hooking up, and you're too afraid to interact with them so you do the Drake thing and drive them home.

• Honestly I'd be calling the police and telling them or telling their parents because that is both fucking wrong and highly illegal because it is classified as rape

• Go to the police, they need to spend time in prison

• but their my friends

• You do not want to be friends with people who drug and rape women, the company you keep says a lot about you

• Dude, they aren't your friends. Why would you want to be with people who "rape"? Date-drugging is fucking RAPE. You get killed for that shit in jail or raped yourself day on. Why would anyone want to be with people like this? They ain't even fucking people but human trash, trash that should rot in jail.