Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever said or done in front of your crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Gay pride" it wasn't directly to her. We were in a group and a guy was talking shit on gay marriage and looked at me for approval so I said gay pride to piss him off and make him uncomfortable and my crush ended up thinking I was gay

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• wrongly I texted with my teacher but I guessed I was texting with my friend..

What Girls Said 3

• I kinda fell in front of him. Also he help me out get soda from the machine when I couldn't I was embarssed because he knew I like him... and yeahhh I was acting all weird!

• I tripped and fell in poop and everybody was laughing when it was all over me...

• He asked me to dance at the prom, so I accepted his invitation. But it was a terrible idea, because I can't dance. It was so bad that he asked me to stop and start again.
    It was so embarrassing!