You've just met someone for the first time. Instead of breaking the ice, your goal is to make things as awkward as possible. What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have boobs I like boobs let's make this happen

Most Helpful Girl

• So... Do you like enemas?

What Guys Said 8

• creepy grin and rub my crotch and say nice.

• Just ya know be myself. I can make any situation am awkward situation without trying. Hell I can make an awkward situation into an awkward situation.

• Lick lips. Drool. Look into their eyes and ask if you know what time it is. Interrupt them and say It's peanut butter jelly time and I'm all out of nuts. Ask for their phone number, give them a crayon, spill a drink on them and run in a zig zag pattern out the door.

• Hi do you have a second to speak about our lord the flying spaghetti monster

• Go for a handshake.

Hold the shake, stall for 30 or 40 seconds.
    They gonna be gone by then.

• discuss the benefits of superglue

• Pick your nose and stare.

• hug them and call them my best friend. if it's a girl, I ask if she wants to go have sex. boom. just cleared the room.

What Girls Said 2

• huh? why awkward? Do you want to get along with him?

• Pull a tampon out of my purse, drop it on the floor, and wait to see if he picks it up and hands it to me or turns and walks away. It's just cardboard and Cotton, but most guys won't touch one if they don't absolutely have to.