Is this normal?

I have thought about suicide since I was 12 and tried to commit suicide about 7 times since then. Is it normal to feel this lonely like there is nobody here for you? Like you have no future?

Most Helpful Guy

• you say this becuase you are prob still young. but go have a job where your coworkers are older then you and have been there a while. or just look at every cashier you ever meet. everybody feels like this lol!
    they just dont act on it! mental tuffness is what is needed to just go through life!! so just get mentally tuff!!! look it up if you have to!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but you should talk to someone and see about getting some help for your mental health.

What Guys Said 2

• I know it's not healthy. Wish I could say it was abnormal but I thought about suicide constantly during my teens. I even googled how to kill my self without any pain but I was always to much of a bitch to do it. I suggest you try finding someone to talk to or something important to you

• Everyone gets depressed but just never self harm

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah u need to see someone!

• I think you'd really benefit from some counseling. This sounds like depression and you can only get out of this with help from a therapist. Please consider it.

• No this isn't normal. Have you talked to a therapist