How to accept being ugly?

How can I just accept that I'll never be what people consider beautiful? I've tried to make myself look nice but it never works. How do I accept that my nose is big, my teeth are crooked, I have terrible acne, ugly face and just ugly body? I tried working out and it doesn't help. How do I accept that I'm ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on what u can control. acne with medication and facial cleaning, teeth with dental surgery, etc. I know u have probably tried some of those things already though. You can work on your body by working out and diet, You can focus on your personality, etc. Just try to focus on what you can control.
    Good luck

• I've been on acne treatment for years. I'm going to get braces. If I don't get plastic surgery, I'll still be ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• By looking in the mirror and smiling! I feel like that often more than I like! Keep believing and don't be so harsh on you... i tend to do that more than I like lol!

• Your not ugly.

• haha Take love the world not gonna tell you your pretty! Your just gonna have to keep looking until you find beautiful!

• Fuck you believe even when you think you look ridicules! haha!

What Guys Said 8

• Why don't you just fix those issues?

Clean up your diet, go to a dermatologist (don't take Accutane if it's prescribed, though), look at skin care regimens, get your palate expanded to fix your malocclusion, go for walks and take up a physical sport, and do something different with your hair and wardrobe + look up make up tutorials on youtube, and find out what guys want and build on those traits that guys desire.

You can fix nearly any situation with a little elbow grease and determination; Don't sell yourself short because there's effort involved.

• Trust me when I say that women can easily pimp guys by being exactly what they want.

For instance, while all the other women are bitching at this dude to pay attention to them, not buying them shit, not taking them out, going to a friend's place instead of spending time with them, etc. you sit there and allow him to be free and just appreciate him for who he is, cook for him, show appreciating for whatever effort he puts in, and he will 100% desire you more because, at the end of the day, he will see that you're a lot easier to deal with than these other women who nag him and show him very little respect as a man.

• Focus on things that are meaningful in life, be produtive and contribute to soceity. Looks are not so important when you have better things to do.

• by focusing on your quality. everybody has qualities. if beauty is not yours, make the ones that are good stand out.

• It's hard. I understand you don't want to be called pretty. If you don't want to accept it have you considered plastic surgery/braces?

• I have. But it's so expensive and I don't have much money for lots of surgeries I need.

• I feel terrible about my face. My looks. I don't like to show my pictures to strangers.

That's a lot of money and I still have student loans to pay.

• Check out realself. com

• Just accept it, boys aren't the end of the world. There are many better things to do in this universe. Concentrate on them, get a passion.

• I don't want to die alone.

• You won't lol, stay away from boys for a while say 1 to 2 years, give yourself time, get a new perspective to life, get a passion, and soon everything will be alright.

• You are probably just being too hard on yourself.

• No. My I'm ugly. I have a big nose. Crooked teeth. Acne. Scars. Uneven skin tone. My body is terrible.

• Quit doing that. Most people see themselves in a less favorable light than others.

• Even my mom told me I'm not pretty.

• Lemme join you on the ugly boat sistah! 😢😢😢

• I'm ugly, I don't give a f* - best way to deal with it ^^

What Girls Said 3

• Okay. I used to be extremely anxious about my looks, until I started getting my interests in some other things. I grew in knowledge and wisdom and then realized there is much more in life than looking good. The average person tends to follow the media, society's beauty standards, the latest fashion, X celebrity's latest makeup look and no one ever stops and thinks, isn't there more to life than that?

I started working on my values more. I started focusing on gaining as much knowledge as I can. And I got to a point where I would want a man to tell me I'm brilliant, not physically pretty.

Beauty not only is subjective but also genetics mostly. What is so amazing about someone who was born attractive?

When I realize bigger issues in this universe beauty doesn't affect me anymore. I'm now more like "compliment my brains and my humor if you love me."

• Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.
    Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.

• i went through the same thing, but now I finally accept being ugly.
    I still am working out and it hasn't really improved my body at all.
    Just try to think of yourself as beautiful, I'm sure it's less depressing