Who else is NOT going to watch the new Star Wars?

I am born in 1986, and not in America, and I just have to say, Star Wars has never done anything for me.
I guess I just don't see what all the big deal is, for me, Jurassic Park and Terminator 2 are the movies that I was first aware of as a very young kid.

I mean, I think I may have watched the first or second movie but the only thing I remember is that early scene in a bar with that disgusting chibwaka thing? and that just instantly turned me off and I don't want to watch it anymore. By any standard I remember it as a crap movie if the selling point was computer generated animation.

I don't know, maybe that movie and the whole Star Wars franchise was good enough for people growing up in the 70's and early 80's, but to me it is just crap.

Like a cheap parody video on YouTube.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not, but then again I have also never seen any of the Star Wars movies. They just have never really appealed to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't be watching. Just not my thing. I liked the original three just fine, but I look at those as kid's movies, probably because they're pretty tame and were hot in the streets when I was little, so you always had someone's mom throwing it in the VCR when you were hanging out at friends' houses in the 80s. I never bothered watching the new ones since I was in my 20s when they made the prequels. Nothing against it, just a little too juvenile to be my cup of tea.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Well it'll be harder to sell you on the films now since the original trilogy was ruined with a bunch of changed effects that did an awful job and you can't find the original versions of that trilogy without the new special effects anywhere anymore unless you have the cassettes from like the 90s.

• I won't watch it because I'm sure I will hear about it first. And anyways after the last film I swore I would never watch another Star Wars flick. I had a different vision of Vader's story. So I'll pass.

• I'm not watching it because the lead male isn't good looking, they should have cast someone who looks better to play him. I'm not gay, but it just bothers me when they put ugly people in movies.

• "Star Wars has never done anything for me" its not a porno LMAO
    everyone got different taste so