How did you quit smoking?

I'm thinking about writing a myTake about quitting smoking, the only problem is that I've never smoked so I'm wondering if anyone here can help me out a little. If you have successfully (or are in the process of) quit please can you message me and let me know how you did it. Thanks in advance 😊❤️.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never have, but others besides taking something like a nicorette patch or something, it seems like something you just have to be willing to stop doing.

"OK enough is enough, I will never smoke again"

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend quit smoking for over a year first using the e-cigarettes then the patches

but he started up again because he had a toothache and one of his friends convinced him that smoking would make it go away, lol

What Guys Said 3

• By not starting in the first place.

• Agreed lol, it's a bit late if you've already started though

• I never started.

• That's a great start, well done 😊. I never started either.

• Show them what smoking does to you. Pictures

What Girls Said 1

• Underage smoking. I could do it now but I don't want to shorten my life expectancy drastically. So finding other alternatives to not smoking is the key.