Am I the only one who thinks the guy who plays the lead in 50 shades of grey is quite bad looking?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never seen that movie!

0|0
    0|0
    • me neither, but i saw the actor's pics and all due to some post on fb

• Show All
    • i know right, i was surprised why he would play a character that has sex all the time lol

• haha... sterotypical male bullshit!

What Girls Said 7

• I wasn't into him when i saw his pic but he was actually sexy in the movie. He couldnt thrust right though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Jamie isn't bad looking. but he's not like WOW for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • u call the handsomest chaps bad looking and not jamie dornan :O just saying XD

• Show All
    • true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but i have generally noticed u seem to call a lot of men my straight eyes say are super good looking as not lol and also vice versa, no judgment or anything though, whatever floats your boat

• No you aren't the only one. I agree

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean i was surprised since that guy is supposed to resemble a chap who gets laid all the time, if anything that should the boost the confidence of the average guy XD

• Haha I don't know, the acting was pretty terrible aswell

• he's ugly lol. doesn't turn me on one bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't find him that attractive either

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Jamie Dornan is hot as hell. I've seen more attractive actors, but he's really good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i honestly don't think he's all that attractive, but i find confident and more dominant males attractive so that doesn't mean i wouldn't be attracted to his "ora" i guess you could say haha. Definitely is not what i physically admire in a guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.