I really don't get kissing. Do you? Like what's the thrill of feeling each other teeth and tongue?

I don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

• I get hot tongue kissing though so yes I like kissing a lot... it's a great gesture to connect with a woman also

• Isn't that where your tongues are in each other's mouth? How do you both breathe?

• thank you for MHO

• No problem. Thanks for explaining with patience and without putting me down. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you and the person you're kissing know how to kiss, it's awesome. I promise you. Otherwise people wouldn't be doing it. Lips are pretty sensitive, that's why it's nice (it also has something to do with hormones and stuff), but I'd tell you one thing - teeth should NOT be involved.

If it was your first/second kiss ever, don't worry you'll like it eventually when you and your partner get better at it ;)
    It all depends on the person (and yourself).

What Guys Said 7

• Its passion! 'conecting eachother' .. I love it haha

• why hold hands? it's the same thing.

• have you never kissed anyone?

• Come on...
    I think kissing is the best turn on...

• Well, I've never kissed so I can not give you a solid answer.

However, I do believe that being in contact with each other releases a chemical called serotonin which boosts one's happiness and thus implies that it is a great sensation to do so. The more serotonin you release the more happy you'll become, and it seems that the kisses triggers this chemical.

It's more like a connection between two persons.

• Who touches eat other's teeth?

• Have you ever been kissed passionately? I never felt teeth , just lips with some tongue, it's really nice and gives most guys a hard on

• Not really. I've only been kissed like three times. I really don't get the point

What Girls Said 4

• I love to kiss ❤️ It's such a nice way to bond :)

• Maybe, just maybe you're not doing it right... or with the right person.

• the connect? the sex?

• You know this by experience or just by what you've heard?

• The connection? Lmfao
    You don't really feel teeth unless you're really going at it...