What's the one thing you'd do over again, if you had the chance?

Mistakes make us wiser , so knowing what you know now... what would you do over again?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I would go back and pick different numbers the week before that huge lottery jackpot went off

• My life😂💁🏻

• The decision to start a relationship with my ex.

• Like my whole life. But it would be kinda annoying to do school all over again. But i guess i could mess around in class a lot as im a lot smarter. Probably skip straight to uni lol. Aww, but i wanted to do high school again and flirt with girls properly this time. It would be so weird with an adult mind in a childs body lol

• I wouldn't do anything over again. After all how would I learn from my mistake if the mistake never happened.

• That is what I mean, you have learned NOW from your past mistakes... so in hindsight you could have did something differently.

• I understand what you mean. I guess, I'd go back and never answer this question.

What Girls Said 0