There are people watching me? I need ideas?

Everytime I go out in public, people watch me. I can feel them. They watch me, and even stalk me. I think they're Isis ops or some sort of Government or something, it's really scary. I will go to the store and they will always follow me, if I go to the produce isle there they are! I am scared for my life and thinking about getting a license to carry, I have a knife I take with me but it's not enough, I suspect I'm not dealing with amateurs. Sometimes there is this black car who pulls into my apartment complex area, but doesn't live there... I have checked.

The car just slowly follows me, then turns at the same place everytime.. they think they're slick but I know they're watching me.

I need an assault weapon, or a good gun to really scare them off and possibly defend myself. I know they're following me for a reason, and there are many of them... I need ideas on what to do!

No I am not being paranoid either, this is true it is not in my head! So don't tell my I am crazy like everyone else! I can feel them watching me, and I have caught them watching me! THIS IS REAL!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go to the police then

• I did, they laughed at me and told me I needed proof.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are going koko david

• I do not know who that is. If you're not going to help, please go!

• Keep taking them and stay calm don't tell strangers about your life it will implicate matters.

• I will, sorry I yelled at you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• hopefully gun control keeps you out man, otherwise just stop doing things against the law, that will make em stop, isis would have killed you by now bruh, srs its prolly bert macklin, covers been blown already, just dont break the law srs, maybe start workin wit dale gribble 2 find out

• I do not break the law, I do not do drugs, steal, anything illegal.

• START OFF WITH FAIRBANKS SYKES.

• What? Is that how I can obtain a license to carry? I can have guns in my own home, but I am afraid to leave my house. So I need to be able to take guns with me.

• DO A BARREL ROLL!

• prolly a cigar...

• Hello again... John.

• My name is not John.

• I do not care whether or not you believe me, I asked this in hopes that someone has gone through something similar and can give me advice. If you don't want to help, just fucking leave as I do not owe you any proof as I am asking for advice!

NOW GO YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME!

• All I will say is, be well

• Is there a reason for them watching u. Its probably just the FBI or somethin. They always keep watch on suspect people. What country? And why would they attack u when they had multiple chances of doin so.

• They're fuckin with me man! These sick fucks are feeding off of my fear!!! I don't know what the fuck they want with me! They probably want to break me before they do whatever it is they want with me.. I am in Texas, I cannot sleep. I haven't been sleeping well since they started stalking me about 6 months ago!

I have been up for over 24 hours! I am too frightened to sleep!

• Damn gun laws huh. U can still carry some guns in Texas can't u or is it all changed?

• www.texaslawshield.com/portal/texas-gun-law/

I'd feel like they would kill me if they saw me with a rifle. I need a hand gun where I can hide it and surprise them.