Do you have a lazy eye?

Where are my eye unachiever at?
Yeah tbh I have a lazy eye make me feel like I'm not alone๐Ÿ˜‚

• I have/ have had a lazy eye
  • I have normal eyes

Most Helpful Guy

• It used to work until an accident. Now it's the equivalent of having a lazy eye. It's a pain in the arse. Feel like I exist only on one side coz I've got no vision on the left. My brain was used to a 180 degrees periphery now it barely 130 degrees coz my nose is in the way. You don't notice it with both eyes 20/20

Most Helpful Girl

• Funfact: I was going to post Anon but hey, it is what it is.

I have one too. Had the muscle in my eye pulled when I was 2 to fix it. It moved back and my mom didn't want to put my through another surgery. I've worn glasses since I was 5 for it. I also used to wear an eyepatch to strengthen it. I can control it pretty well but I'm still extremely self conscious about it.

• i'm exactly the same my mum really didn't feel comfortable letting me have cosmetic surgery on my eye

• Yeah my Mom didn't want me to to get the surgery but the doctors talked her into it. She said she couldn't let them do it a second time. She refused.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • I actually have Strabismus, "is a condition that interferes with binocular vision because it prevents a person from directing both eyes simultaneously towards the same fixation point; the eyes do not properly align with each other." It's neurological.

• nope, luckily not 👍

• na dont think so

What Girls Said 7