• I have/ have had a lazy eye
    23% (6)22% (4)23% (10)Vote
  • I have normal eyes
    77% (20)78% (14)77% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It used to work until an accident. Now it's the equivalent of having a lazy eye. It's a pain in the arse. Feel like I exist only on one side coz I've got no vision on the left. My brain was used to a 180 degrees periphery now it barely 130 degrees coz my nose is in the way. You don't notice it with both eyes 20/20

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Funfact: I was going to post Anon but hey, it is what it is.

I have one too. Had the muscle in my eye pulled when I was 2 to fix it. It moved back and my mom didn't want to put my through another surgery. I've worn glasses since I was 5 for it. I also used to wear an eyepatch to strengthen it. I can control it pretty well but I'm still extremely self conscious about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm exactly the same my mum really didn't feel comfortable letting me have cosmetic surgery on my eye

• Yeah my Mom didn't want me to to get the surgery but the doctors talked her into it. She said she couldn't let them do it a second time. She refused.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have Strabismus, "is a condition that interferes with binocular vision because it prevents a person from directing both eyes simultaneously towards the same fixation point; the eyes do not properly align with each other." It's neurological.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, luckily not 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • na dont think so

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7