Is there anyone that just teenager but think so matured? And guys do you think girl who is matured attracts you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many teens have this complex when they're teens. I probably did at one point then I realized I was just mature in certain ways, but in most social things I was very immature.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm pretty mature for my age, at least that's what people have told me. Maybe it's because I have an older sister & lots of older friends, and I've been with older guys. Now I'm starting to feel like people my age are way too immature.

What Guys Said 5

• well i truly dont think anyone at that age is really mature , i thought i did but i realized my mistakes years late i am much more mature now , i met a girl once who seemed like the most mature/responsiple girl you could ever meat and she was 18 , but guess what , deep down she was a little girl , when you ge in a real trouble only then you realize how mature or naive you are , but keep learning we never stop learning.

• yes, being mature is definitely attractive in my eyes
    I think I was pretty mature for my age when I was a teen... now it's maybe the opposite lol

• you are //////// and one you have selected as MHO

• With dark underwear

• Me and my girlfriend have been told by many grownups that we are very mature for our age (both16). And we haven't even had sex lol

What Girls Said 0