What's a good punishment for lying?

I have someone to deal with... Suggestions?

• Just never speak to them again.
  • Just forgive but be really cautious.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the lie, but a friend or someone close to you should not lie to you, if it was a small one then I would want to know the reasoning, if its a huge one I'd still want to know because sometimes people lie for different reasons. If it was serious and it hurt me, I wouldn't want to be friends with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• well my friend i am going to give you an dvice from real life , cut them off , simplu put if someone is ruining your life with their lying and are hurting you then ignoring that person is going to be the most hurtful thing you can do , after everything i done the only thing that actually left a lasting effect and seriosuly made the people in my situation consider apologizing ( which they did ) was cutting them off , i just cut these people off and it hurt them so bad even though they were ignoring me and had no interest in talking to me , but they got really hurt and attempted to fix it

What Girls Said 7

• Always been a fan of cutting out their tongue.

• Depends on how big or small of a lie it was.

• What kind of lying? Lol

Cheating? Better move on, or what I like: revenge.

Lying because they ate the last brownie.. Meh

• If it is someone close to me, I will punish them by asking them to buy something I like that is not expensive yet very difficult to find for me. Or I will get the person to write lines or draw something cute that resembles me and him/her. Haha.
    Or I will ask for massages till I am not angry anymore.

• Who is that someone that you have to deal with? A fellow GAGer?

• Just don't lie anymore in future. There's no need to cut your tongue to prove your sincerity.

• Fine, I keep my tongue, and never speak to them again. Fair enough. It's equivalent in the digital sense.

• I had a friend that would lie to me 24/7. I ignored her for months, but she learned and we're friends again. But I'm always still wondering if she's still lying.

I would say just do whatever you feel is right. But, if you want to cut that friend off, then that's what you have to do. But, if you still want to be friends with them that is perfectly fine also. I would just be careful on what they tell you.

• Cutting out your tongue, and feeding it to the pigs.

• It depends on the lie and wh. Everyone lies.

What Guys Said 3

• What you do is you heat up a knife and CUT THEIR DIRTY LYING TONGUE OUT OF THEIRBSTUPID FUCKING MOUTH!!!

• Singing this to them every time they do.
    https://youtu.be/dh0tIUaguqU

• I'd light them on fire and say "Liar liar pants on fire!". I really hate liars with a passion, I hate compulsive liars even more I just want to punch them.