Would you rather have your dream body or dream face?

The face you have now + your dream body OR the body you have now + your dream face.
(If you are overweight and your dream body is skinny your face will also lose weight but otherwise look the same)

• I'd rather have my dream body
    42% (39)49% (37)45% (76)Vote
  • I'd rather have my dream face
    55% (51)46% (35)51% (86)Vote
  • Results
    3% (3)5% (4)4% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
29|24

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Dream body since my face is already perfect ;)

6|1
    0|0
  • Body. I just like feeling healthy. I like feeling like I'm in decent shape. I like being able to do things without running out of breath and panting after 5 minutes. Not like a body builder or anything, just a body that's healthy.

On the other hand, I don't care what I look like. As long as it doesn't make me puke when I look in the mirror to shave and brush my teeth I'm OK with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A dream body can be made with commitment and dedication. Faces you're pre-destined with for the most part, other than grooming enhancements.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably dream face, as faces are much more important than bodies.

I actually love my face, but I would change one thing: I've got one slightly recessed tooth, so it makes my smile less than perfect. It's not super noticeable or anything, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them both

1|0
    2|0
  • Dream body. My face is already dreamy.

1|0
    0|0
  • A body can be sculpted. A face is a face. There's not much you can do.

1|0
    0|0
  • My face is already fabulous, I need that fab bod

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream face. Face determines it, for most if not all people

0|1
    0|0
  • Dream face anyday, I already like my body a lot and I know others do by the looks and comments I get at times. My face is ok at the moment, I'm hopping it will improve in my early 20s

0|0
    0|0
  • That's easy dream face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already got my dream face

0|0
    0|0
  • well i'm never gonna have 12 pack ABs so i guess whatever the girl likes is good with me. so face? or how about good personality? lots of good looking people suck. if you are sweet and nice and funny, I'm in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my face just fine but there's some things i would change about my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Im happy with my face, so i choose body

0|0
    0|0
  • face is everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dream body. I could just do my hair better, then my face would be alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both plssss

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream body. I'm so fat. I feel fat people tell me that I'm thin but no. I'm fat and want muscles and packs and. Looks all you know HOT for the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. An astounding face gets you FAR MORE PERKS in life.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have the dream body. It would be great to feel in shape all the time and look amazing. Everyone says you can just work for the dream body but everyone knows 99.9 percent of people aren't going to do that or if they try they most likely won't succeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face.

Body can be worked on face can't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I got an okay face. so body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• The body I have now and my dream face. I can always work on getting a better body, but I can't really do the same with face. Dream face it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream face, easily; I can work on my body, but your face is permanent unless you pay to have it altered, and then you have all of the judgement that comes with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of already have both? There are small things I would like to change about myself, but nothing too big. I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin!

1|0
    0|0
  • Face is the most important thing, since bodies will change over time with aging.
    Faces stay relatively untouched (just add wrinkles and other aging marks).

With that said, I really love my face, so personally I'd go for dream body :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream body because I have an average face al ready! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the face I have now, plus my dream body.

1|1
    0|0
  • This was hard for me. But I went with face. I'm not ugly, a lot of people find me cute but I am not strikingly pretty by any means.

I'm more content with my body although I nitpick it a lot. With exercise and the right diet I could have a body I'm very satisfied with, but nothing I do would change my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • dream face - i can work for my dream body if i want it that badly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is so much easier to work on naturally, but your face you are kindof limited on how much you can change it without cosmetic surgery. So I would choose face, since I can always sculpt my body into what I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I'm obsessed with the abs so dream body.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with a flawless dream face I don't think, the body can be worked on anyway. Your face is either a hit or a miss!

0|0
    0|0
  • dream face
    at least you can work on a dream body
    a face you're stuck with
    and if it's a bad face, there's not much you can do to fix it outside of cosmetic procedures

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream body for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already got the body I just want to change one facial feature and maybe I'd change my eye color to hazel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my face, but my body is only ok, so id want my dream body, that would be nice if that could just magically happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely rather have my dream body. I am happy with my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my face is ok ish and I'm used to the way it looks but there are certain things I wish were different about my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I don't want to change. Like sure Im not perfect but then again I don't want to be

1|0
    0|0
  • dream face!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely keep my body and have my dream face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my face as it is now, so hell yeah give me that dream body.

0|0
    0|0
  • dream face

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream face, I can work on my dream body later on, right now I'm too lazy 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have a body I'm satisfied with so face it is. (≖͠ ͜ʖ≖)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since I think I have a pretty good looking face, I'll say dream body ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather have my dream face and work towards my dream body or just preferably have both happen to me lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have my dream face. I think my face and body are decent, but if I had to chose which one, I voted for the 2nd (face).

0|0
    0|0