🍎Do you love playing your music loud or really low 🎧 ?

Don't you love it when you listening to your song so loud and you are by yourself?
Like I got a small stereo listening to mazzy star!!! haha lol <3 love! My baby cousin thinks I am completely werid! haha the cute little apple! #apple24thequeen #applesforlovers 👑🍎

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 13

• LOOOOUUUUUD AAAAALL THEEEE WAAAAY 🎶🎶🎶

• Medium, enjoyable levels. Not too low so that I can't hear it well, and not too loud that I can feel the vibrations through my whole body.

• The louder the better! :)

• Loud until my ears bleed.

• Really loud. I blew the speakers on my iPod when I still had it. My trucks stereo is all scratchy now cuz of the loudness of music 😝
    Old ladies always stare when I drive through the city

• Depends on where I am, but medium volume normally works.

• Loud. The louder, the better.

• I blast my music! Loud! And I love it! :)

• It depends on the mod it ranges from very soft when I'm down to extreme loud.

• I like it loud and wait for Fridays for the same. <3 :)

• I normally go a little louder then medium. I am always paranoid that other people can hear the music and I don't want to be a bother to them.

• Put that shit alllll lol the way up. Lol I love listing to my music very loud specially when I'm alone

• as loud as it goes is my forte