True or False: Every girl is beautiful, it just takes the right guy to see it 😌😌❤❤?

I bet mostly false answers are going to be on here. Let's see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Different people are into different looks or qualities. It's a big world out there. There's an ass for every seat, so to say...

• and i love me some of those asses lol... some would just hurt me though :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• I guess the politically correct thing to say would be "yes of course". However, I personally think that would be a lie. Sure, there is a large diversity of opinions concerning what exactly beauty is but I believe there is still some basic consensus that some features are attractive and others aren't. In terms of physical beauty, there are even scientific researches that have looked into that. For example humans generally tend to find fellow human beings with faces that are as "parallel" as possible (one side of the face looks like a perfect mirrored image of the other side of the face) more beautiful. Also, while there might be individuals who find things such as long, crooked noses on women or, say, large warts on men attractive, a large majority of people could probably agree to not find some attractive.
    So in my opinion: it's false. Some women (and men) are not beautiful. In fact, 95% of us are boring average. Then, there are some outstandingly pretty/handsome people and there are also rather ugly people.
    BUT here the thing: our society tends to place way to much importance on superficial things such as physical features. Looks aren't everything. Even if you're unattractive, you can still be exceptionally smart or funny or kind or talented or many other things. In fact, some people have even become very famous despite or BECAUSE they don't fit into classic beauty definitions but they still have a very memorable face in some way. Take Jack Nicholson or Nicholas Cage. Both actors don't exactly have an "attractive" face and most women would probably agree that they're not very handsome men. And yet, they've made it far. One reason - beside their talent - is the fact that despite not being very attractive, they have a great face for an actor. It's sharp, easily memorizable and works for many different characters. Maybe a more extreme example would be Michael Jackson. I think we can all agree that Michael Jackson wasn't a handsome man. And yet, he made some great music and had many people around the world who loved him for that. So beauty is really not everything. Think of it like money. Being a millionaire might make your life a little easier but in the end, beautiful people still struggle with most of the same problems everyone else struggles with.

• I don't know man. From what I hear ladies thought Michael was beautiful before he had all that work done. Nick Cage isn't a great actor either, he always baffled me, because he wasn't a great actor and was strange looking. he has a lively personality thought and a distinct voice

• @Realfire22 Well, I was more thinking of Michael Jackson the way he looked in his later years. But okay, fair enough. What about, say, Amy Whinehouse? Did you find her attractive?

• I don't know who she is.
      Oh his latter years, yeah he did look rather repulsive. I wondered how he could look at his reflection every day.

• false, no one finds the woman who wrote "A rape on campus" beautiful. To fabricate a fake rape story to then accuse real people thus ruining their lives is not beautiful. To say she is doing good because she is starting a discussion by ruining peoples lives is not beautiful. No amount of hair extensions, professional manicure, and surgery will make these kinds of people beautiful.

• Nope.

Everyone *could* be beautiful or handsome, since beauty does not require others to be ugly. Beauty is a lack of flaws, so to say. I'm pretty sure that if you went to a Sports Illustrated bikini photoshoot, you could be surrounded by gorgeous babes... and they would look like gorgeous babes. Female beauty is not a zero sum game.

But, not all women are beautiful. They just aren't. Some women had bad luck genes wise, and got attractive faces or features. A lot of women could be attractive but became landwhales, etc.

So, no. Every girl is beautiful is true as "every guy is hot".

In other words, not at all.

• As long you never tell them they are beautiful, you're good...

weknowmemes.com/.../text-a-girl-hey-beautiful.jpg

• True. I have seen girls with... less than refined... looks and they have a man. It really is in the eye of the beholder. I've also met girls who on their strength of character alone would be beautiful let alone their body. As long as there is good hygiene and self respect going for a gal she will be beautiful to someone :)

• Oh! Dear you hurry a lot in giving MHO, the truth comes with time and often with me.

cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...10912dc3069ba2-wm.jpg

• Nah man.. Is she beautiful? lol

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• While every girl is beautiful, almost everyone on this god damned PLANET is dumb.

Hopefully, you aren't a cut and paste example of stupidity, that happens to be inseparable from the human race, a disease.

I had to remove curse words in an act of self-censorship to avoid being hostile, so please excuse me.

• Yep yep yep. Everyone has their own definition of what beautiful is. That goes the same with guys. It takes a special girl to find that special guy, however you look at it.

• 1|1
  • Very true they all have Beauty in there very own way. Also Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• The saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
    Everyone has their own opinion of beauty and I'm sure there anyone for everyone :)

• Every woman and every person is valuable and can be treasured by someone else, making them beautiful to that person.

• Nah, that's bullshit xD

• That statement is TRUE, only if the girl is NICE/GOOD-HEARTED. Beauty can't fix bitch. Being a bitch will always come to the surface and make the hottest girl, UGLY. And no guy LOVES them... they might LUST for them but it's never Love.

• Let's just pretend all the Disney poetic bullshit is real, Yeeahhh sure totally!!

• Totally 100% true, what one may find ugly, someone else may find beautiful.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-LK7dW0GM

• Yes, true in one sense, anyone can be beautiful to someone else. However, sometimes girls can be extremely beautiful on the outside, but extremely ugly on the inside with their personalities and whatnot, and vice versa.

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way and good at something.
    we shouldn't change just to please others or let them bring us down.

when someone points their finger at us they is always three pointing back at them

• I'm sure everyone is beautiful on some level. That said, there are some very ugly (personality-wise) people out there.

• Hell no. The fuck did you get that from, Tumblr?

• Never tell a girl she is beautiful or white knight her initially. Always treat her like a piece of ass and that she means nothing to you and I'm 85% sure most girls will chase you.

Start building up to being nice once the relationship starts.

• sorry to say this but that would make me avoid the person and never talk to him ever. u make me feel bad about myself. but no worries cus there's always a right guy at side.
      and being nice after? thats like being fake? which ones the real you?

• @susil Refer to Anomyous 45+ to understand which is real guy.

Look at the Mytake: To the Girl With the Unhealthy Mind – Don’t Look Pretty For a Jerk

• 1|0
  • Well since beauty is subjective, I'm going to say true.

• It just takes the right amount of beer.

• I think Kesha is beautiful with out makeup, same with Katy Perry and Emma Roberts but that's just me.

• It's false in my opinion.

• Yeah I guess that's true in some cases its just like that movie Shallow Hal.

• Technically that is true.

• True beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 22

• Every girl is beautiful *REGARDLESS* of some dudebro being around to see it. Everyone is beautiful naturally. No one needs anyone else to come along with a Burger King Kids crown and say "La! Let us rejoice for WE deem YOU to be beautiful, fair maiden!"

That's just silly.

• Mhm, that is why I don't find myself pretty because some of the guys on here just butchered my self esteem. I know my boyfriend finds me attractive though and that's what matters to me. I've had a bunch of guys call me ugly. *sigh* I don't know anymore.

• @BellePepper True. But wouldn't it be fun to have someone with the Burger King Kids crown say that every now and then? :/

• @aegis_penguin No. It's clearly ridiculous and unnecessary

• True. I have to say this is true because I've been so baffled by how some pretty girls (Girl A) stay single for longer (no boyfriends in a while) as compared to some unattractive girls (Girl B) who have had many boyfriends. Do note I'm not judging the girls based on their personalities... etc, but purely on looks/appearances alone. I just cannot see how Girl B will ever look more attractive to men than Girl A, yet, Girl B is the one who has more boys/boyfriends

• yeah thats kinda true. i agree with you.. All the girls that looks average to me has had more boyfriend then me and im afking atractive.. i get a lots of comments on my selfies saying pretty buff from boys and girls but in reality nobody even msgs me or talks to me.. why?
      and trust me I am not one of them. i have a good personality still.

• how i notice this is that. i had a old guy fren of mine telling me " i bet bare guys message you"
      thats when i realised all this shit

• That's cause ugly girls have lower standards and are easier.

• I don't know! I am not sure I believe when someone calls me beautiful? I almost always assume its like a joke haha!

• i think beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. a guy may like a girls imperfections even if they aren't attracted it just takes the right guy to see what he believes is a beautiful girl. maybe she's not that model with the hourglass figure and perfect skin. maybe her freckles are cute to him. maybe he likes her choppy hair and small breasts.
    so yes, i believe that everyone is beautiful.

• true. beauty is subjective. someone's ugly is someone else's gorgeous :)

• sure everyone has their own preference.. but not ''everyone'' is beautiful.. some people are beautiful from the inside and some from the outside.. but their are some who are not beautiful in any way...

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder".

• lol hahahahahaha

• Lol or beauty is in the eye of the camera holder :O society and commercialism just tell us what we should find attractive and we follow it like sheep more like sheeple.

• If you're healthy, happy and take god care of yourself you are beautiful, at least for one person in the world. And if you're not healthy, happy and don't take good care of yourself, you mom and dad still believe that you're prettier than the supermodels ;)

• No comment 😂

• Yeah true, beauty is subjective.

• I think that's true or maybe I'm just sappy due to watching too many Christmas movies?

• True. Not everyone will like the same thing.

• Not every girl is physically beautiful. Thats just the way it is. No sugar coating it. Can every girl be loved? Yeah. But doesn't mean their beautiful.

• False. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not every girl is physically beautiful in my opinion. :p

• Nope. Every girl has worth but beauty is beauty anf unfortunately not everyone has it.

• she shouldn't need a guy to see it

• Its true because im a savage. i eat chilli with no pressure

• False

...

• True. Since we all have different preferences.

• everyone loves different things, I would say true :)

• Eh dont feel like starting a fight/ drama today.

• No not really