Morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings to hold back the few superior men?

What are your thoughts? Do you agree with Nietzsche?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Many amoral humans, such as serial killers, haven't shown themselves to be particularly exceptional.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Morality is used by the herd to hold back superior people from becoming a "Superman". A superman would be able to form his own morality decide good from evil, he would be beyond good and evil. The herd is made up of weak people and theh now that if a Superman were to rise he would do away with every vague and pointless thing that the herd hold so dear. The herd is just that a herd. Made up of weak minded people that fear their individuality

What Girls Said 2

• Can't say I have ever read any Niezsche. I have however been to the part of southern France where he spent a considerable amount of time.

• Nope... I disagree

What Guys Said 0