Do you feel like the Star Wars prequels aren't that bad?

I don't think they're as greak as the first trilogy but they're not as bad as other people claim.

• Not as good as the originals but not bad either
  • Better than the original
  • They're bad
  • They suck ass
  • Other/results

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually enjoyed them... the graphics were way better, and so were the lightsaber fights...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as good as the originals obviously but they weren't as bad as people make them out to be. Fine things like Jar Jar and the insufferable soppiness of Hayden Christensen were bad. But things like Qui-Gon-Jinn and Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, the lightsaber battles, the graphics and cgi and not forgetting plenty of Natalie Portman were all good in my book.

• Uh they just had to kill off Qui-Gon Jinn, one of the most badass characters ever, in the first god damn movie

• Ha I know, I felt like they could have saved that until at least the second/fifth one. The actually unveiling of Darth Vader was pretty bad ass though.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• HA! No.

The first was awful, the second was a slight improvement, and the third was tolerable. Barely.

• What are you talking about? They never made prequels... They tried but they failed miserably.

• I liked them, but originals were better.

• I love all star wars

• They were fucking awful.