Would you be annoyed if someone interrupted your read to ask what you were reading?

If you were reading and someone you have talked to a few times before asked you what you were reading/what it was about, would you welcome the conversation or be annoyed that they interrupted you?

• I would be annoyed that they interrupted me.
  • I would be glad they said something and be happy to talk about it.
  • I would be indifferent.
    Vote C
  • Other/Results
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Who reads💁🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• nah id be alright. no problems =]

What Guys Said 1

• If someone's trying to get your attention like that it's because they like you!

• It's funny you should say that. There's a guy I've developed feelings for, and I've been too nervous to actually start a conversation with him. The only real opportunity is in the lunch line, which he always reads in. I didn't know if asking him about what he was reading to start a conversation would annoy him or not.

• Nothing ventured, nothing gained

• Exactly. I'm taking small steps, working on my confidence.

What Girls Said 3

• If I'm reading and have talked to you then leave me alone! I try not to bother people when they're reading, they're busy at that exact moment. Some people.

• Wouldn't bother me to be honest

• annoyed, but i wouldn't mind discussing the book with them. particularly if it's one really like